Bombur!
龐伯!
Of course I was going to tell you.
我當然要告訴你,
I was waiting for this very chance.
我就是在等待這個機會,
And really, I think you can trust that I know what I am doing.
我想你可以信任,我知道自己在做什么。
Do you? That dragon has slept for 60 years.
是嗎?那只龍沉睡了六十年。
What will happen if your plan should fail, if you wake that beast?
萬一你的計劃失敗,萬一你驚醒那頭怪物怎么辦?
What if we succeed?
萬一我們成功了又如何?
If the Dwarves take back the mountain our defenses in the east will be strengthened.
如果矮人奪回那座山,我們就能加強東方的防衛。
It is a dangerous move, Gandalf.
這是步險招啊,甘道夫。
It is also dangerous to do nothing.
什么都不做也很危險啊。
Oh, come, the throne of Erebor is Thorin's birthright.
索林繼承伊魯伯的王位是天經地義,
What is it you fear?
你有什么好怕的?
Have you forgotten?
你忘了嗎?
A strain of madness runs deep in that family.
瘋狂的血脈深植在那個家族。
His grandfather lost his mind.
他的祖父喪心病狂,
His father succumbed to the same sickness.
他的父親也屈服于同樣的疾病。
Can you swear Thorin Oakenshield will not also fall?
你能發誓索林·橡木盾不會也跟著墮落嗎?
Gandalf, these decisions do not rest with us alone.
甘道夫,這些決定不能只取決于我們而已,
It is not up to you or me to redraw the map of Middle-earth.
重繪中土世界的版圖不是靠你我就可以的。
With or without our help, these Dwarves will march on the mountain.
不管我們幫不幫忙,這些矮人都會挺進孤山。
They're determined to reclaim their homeland.
他們決意要收復失土。
I do not believe Thorin Oakenshield feels that he is answerable to anyone.
我認為索林·橡木盾覺得他不需向任何人解釋。
Nor, for that matter, am I.
我也不覺得。
It is not me you must answer to.
你需要解釋的對象不是我。
Lady Galadriel.
凱蘭崔爾女王。
Mithrandir.
米斯蘭達。
I had no idea Lord Elrond had sent for you.
我不知道愛隆王通知了您。
He didn't. I did.
不是他。是我。