Two days later, I am still digging regurgitated tacos out of the car vents
兩天后,我還在汽車排氣口掏令人反胃的玉米面豆卷
and he asks me why I won't turn on the A/C.
他居然問我為什么不開空調
All right, you win.
好吧,你贏了
Bodyguarding queen was never that bad.
保鏢女王可沒那么差
6 years serving my country, the only thing I'm qualified for is babysitting spoiled brats.
為國效力六年,我唯一有資格的就是給嬌生慣養的富家子當保姆
Well, Ted, they're not all like that.
泰德,他們并不都是如此的
I haven't met one yet that would survive a single day in country.
我還沒遇到過一個能在鄉下呆一天的
Sometimes it makes me wonder what I was doing over there.
有時我會想,我到底是做什么的
Specialty of the house.
招牌菜
Thank you, Carly.
謝謝你,卡莉
Where is my cake?
我的那份呢
No. Tired of listening to you complain about the dry cleaners shrinking your suit.
沒有你的,受夠了你一直抱怨干洗店讓你的西裝縮水
Oh, yeah.
沒錯
She likes you.
她喜歡你
She's my sister-in-law, Ted.
她是我的嫂子,泰德
Not anymore.
不再是了
Your brother's gone, John.
你哥哥已經不在了,約翰
But you are here.
但你還在
Car's waiting outside. Got a client to drop off at the Chaykin art gallery opening.
車在外面,要載客人去切金藝術館的開幕典禮
John, you remember Paul Knox?
約翰,你還記得保羅·諾克斯嗎
He was a couple of ranks under us back in the 'Stan.
他曾經在阿富汗工作過
Good to be working with you.
很高興能和你一起工作
I'll be outside.
我在外面等你
I didn't know Knox worked at Blackhawk.
我不知道諾克斯在黑鷹工作
They recruited him when his tour ended last month.
上過月他休假回來,他們雇傭了他
People change, John.
人是會改變的,約翰
And everyone deserves a chance to prove it.
而且每個人都有機會來證明這一點

Knocking is not just a suggestion.
敲門不能光在嘴上說
I need to talk to you.
我需要和你談談
Thea, I'm not telling you if mom's getting you a car.
西婭,我不會告訴你,媽要送你的禮物是不是輛車
It's not about that.
不是那件事
Remember last week when I asked you if you thought mom was acting weird?
你記不記得上周我問你,是不是覺得媽很奇怪
Yeah.
記得
Well, I found out why.
我知道為什么了
She's hooking up with Tommy's dad.
她和湯米的爸爸在一起了
That's insane.
太離譜了
I just saw them together.
我看到他們在一起了
It's happening all over again.
他們又舊情復燃了
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
A couple of months before you and dad left on the "Gambit," mom and dad were arguing a lot.
在你和爸爸登上金牌號的幾個月前,他們就經常在吵架
About what?
吵什么
I don't know.
不知道
But she was having a lot of these... lunch meetings with Mr. Merlyn.
但她當時就經常和梅林先生吃午餐
And now Walter's gone, too, and mom and Mr. Merlyn are back at it. It's gross.
現在沃爾特也走了,媽媽就和梅林先生重修舊好了,真惡心
Mom never would have cheated on dad.
媽媽永遠都不會背著爸爸出軌的
She's not cheating on Walter.
她也不會對沃爾特不忠
You don't want to believe it,
你不愿意相信
because you have this perfect image of mom in your head.
是因為媽在你心中擁有完美的形象
That's not who she is, Ollie.
但那個不是真的她,奧利
She's a liar and a cheater.
她不僅說謊還是個背叛者
And you really don't know her at all.
你真的完全不了解她