Ted Gaynor, we're gonna have a conversation.
泰德·蓋納,我們得好好聊聊了
You make a move, go for a gun, anything, things will end badly for you.
你要是敢動一下或者拿槍出來,你就不會有好果子吃
Put the bow down.
把弓放下來
It's all clear.
沒事了
You ok?
你還好吧
Well, I gotta talk to my boss,
我還得跟老板請示一下
but after... what I just saw, I'd say you're as good as hired.
不過...看你剛才的表現(xiàn),我敢打包票說你有工作了
Hell of a job interview, Ted.
這面試真的太帶感了,泰德
Usually the vigilante only goes after rich schmucks.
治安維持者通常會找有錢的混蛋
Any reason why he would change his M.O. For you?
為什么這次會為你破例呢
You've known me a long time, John.
你認識我很長時間了,約翰
What do you think?
你怎么想的呢
That he made a mistake.
他可能搞錯了吧
Got the wrong guy.
找錯人了
I could've shot you. I could've killed you.
我可能會射到你,我可能會殺死你
What the hell were you thinking?!
你到底在想什么
I'm not gonna let you William Tell an innocent man.
我不會讓你無憑無證就誣陷一個清白之人
Gaynor isn't innocent, Diggle.
蓋納不是清白的,狄格爾
You seem to think that mainly because of what's in you're damn book,
你會這樣看他還不是因為那破本子
which you apparently trust more than you trust me.
你寧愿相信那本破本子也不相信我
I trust my father.
我相信我的父親
And he explained to me that every name on that list has a reason to be there.
他向我解釋說,名單上涉及的所有人都該受到懲罰
I thought you took that book off your father's dead body.
我以為你從你爸爸的尸體上拿到的書
How can he have been so chatty?
他要怎么跟你嘮叨這些
A few years ago, I found a message he left me explaining the list.
幾年前,我找到了他留給我的訊息,解釋了這份名單
Oliver, how is that possible?
奧利弗,這怎么可能
You were on a deserted island.
你流落在一個荒島上
I didn't say that I found it on the island.
我又沒說我在荒島上找到的
Diggle, for the past 4 months,
狄格爾,過去四個月
I have lied to, hurt, and hid things from all the people that I care about.
我說謊,隱瞞,傷害所有我在意的人
Do you really think that I would do all of this if I wasn't sure?
你真的覺得我會在毫無把握的情況下出手嗎
Oliver, listen. Gaynor got me into Blackhawk, and I'm gonna prove he's innocent.
奧利弗,蓋納要我加入黑鷹,我會證明他是無辜的
And if he isn't?
那如果他有罪呢
If he's not, I'll be the one to take him down myself.
如果他不是,我會親手將他繩之以法
You owe me that.
這是你欠我的
You owe me at least that.
至少欠我這些