That wall over there still has to be taped and textured.
那邊的墻還需要刷一點紋理上去
I need you to to grout the hallway floor as soon as they are done with the tile install.
等到他們鋪好瓷磚,你就去走廊地板灌漿
All right.
好了
Yeah? Hey, tommy.
怎么了?湯米,是我
I am really busy.
我現在很忙
Tommy, I know things have been, well, strained between us since...
湯米,我知道我們的關系從那時就很緊張...
Since you cut me off and told me that I was a loser?
從你凍結我的基金和說我是敗家子那時嗎
I was just trying to jolt you into adulthood.
我也是恨鐵不成鋼啊
And look at you now. You've got your first job.
看看你的成長,你有第一份工作了
My tough love worked.
嚴厲教育還是起作用了
What do you want, dad?
你想怎么,爸爸
Nothing more than to share a meal with my son.
我就想跟我的兒子吃頓飯
Dinner tomorrow night?
明天晚上吃飯可以嗎
Laurel and I have plans.
我跟勞蕾爾有約了
Bring her along. I think it's time I got to know her a little better.
帶她一起來,是時候多了解一下她了
Tommy...
湯米
I've said some pretty hurtful things, and I regret them.
我說過很過分的話,我很后悔
But you're still my son.
但你還是我的兒子
And I still want what I've always wanted.
我還是希望
For us to be close.
我們能親近點
Let me check with Laurel and I'll get back to you.
我問下勞蕾爾的想法,待會給你回復