She thinks Malcolm and I are having an affair?
她以為我和馬爾科姆有外遇
And that it started back when dad was still alive.
爸爸還在的時候就這么想了
Why would she think that?
她為什么會這么想
She says you and dad were fighting.
她說你和爸爸一直在爭吵
Mom...
媽媽
It's not your concern, sweetheart.
這不是你該擔心的事,親愛的
Thea made it my concern.
西婭的話讓我擔心
What was going on?
到底怎么回事
Robert was unfaithful to me repeatedly.
羅伯特曾多次出軌
It made our marriage difficult, to say the least.
退一步講,這讓我們的婚姻很難維持
I'm sorry, Oliver, but your father wasn't always the man you thought he was.
抱歉,奧利弗,但你的父親不是那個你一直想的那個人
I know you thought he walked on water,
我知道他在你心中有多完美
but, you see, that how I wanted you to remember him--
但你知道嗎,我就想讓你這樣記住他
As a good man who loved you.
一個愛你們的好男人
That's how I want Thea to remember him.
我也是希望西婭能這樣記住他的
So promise me you'll keep it a secret.
所以答應我保守這個秘密
Of course.
當然
Mom.
媽媽
Yes?
怎么了
Why would Thea think that you and Mr. Merlyn are still sneaking around?
為什么西婭覺得你和梅林先生還在一起
Well, I can't imagine.
我也不曉得
Have you seen him lately?
你最近見過他嗎
Oliver... He's been the CEO of Merlyn Global Group for years.
奧利弗,他擔任梅林環球集團的總裁已經很多年了
I've been running Queen Consolidated mere weeks.
而我經營奎恩聯合企業只有數周
Yes, I occasionally go and ask for advice.
沒錯,我是偶爾要向他請教
Is my interrogation over?
對我的審訊結束了嗎