I felt awful after that pancake breakfast, and not just because Mitchell undercooked the bacon.
煎餅早餐過后我很內疚,不光因為Mitchell做的培根火候不夠。
I hated that I didn't know what his case was about.
還因為我沒搞清楚他的案子主題。
So I popped by the courtroom on the way to the game.
所以去比賽的路上我去了趟法庭。
These people preyed on the poorest members of society -those who are unable to defend themselves.
這些人朝社會的弱小成員下手...弱者無以自衛。
They were treated with disrespect.
只能遭受不公待遇。
He was amazing!
他棒極了!
And he wasn't doing any of it for himself.
而且全然不是為了自己。
He was just trying to help those in need.
只想幫助有需要的人。
Can you imagine being robbed of your basic rights and a living wage?
你能想象被剝奪基本權利和救命錢的感受嗎?
And after all those years of Mitchell supporting me, I was so happy to see all eyes on him.
多年來Mitchell一直支持我,看到他成為焦點,我真心高興。
It was his moment.
那是屬于他的時刻。
It's unfathomable.
無法預測。
But what this case...As I was saying, what this case is about is dignity -the dignity of those...And we need to take these people and we need to get them back...
然而此案...正如剛才所言,此案的核心在于尊嚴——那些...我們必須讓他們回到...
Listen, I'm sorry I let Manny switch over to French without consulting you.
沒跟你商量我就允許Manny轉法語這是我不對。
I didn't think how it must be for you having to speak English all the time.
我不了解總是說一門外語的那種感受。
You have no idea.
你才知道。
Anyway, I just wanted to tell you I hired the tutor back.
不過,我又把那個西語教師聘回來了。
Manny's not gonna like that.
Manny不會高興的。
He's too much into his French thing.
他迷上法語了。
The tutor's not for Manny. It's for me.
Manny不是學生,我是。
Ay, Jay, I love it! Now you sound like the stupid one!
Jay 我喜歡!你說的比我還蹩腳!
It's me. I'm back.
是我,我回來了。
Why?
干嘛?
I made a pact with a friend of mine, and I am not leaving this office until I meet with Gavin Sinclair.
我跟朋友約定好了不見到Gavin Sinclair我決不離開。
I don't care what's on your vision board.
我不知道你以為自己幾斤幾兩。
You're not getting in there.
反正你甭想進去。
So if you could just...I'm insanely busy.
走人吧哈。姐忙著呢。
Nikki, thank God you're here.
Nikki 幸虧你在。
Peel this orange for me.
給我剝個橘子。