Are you wearing makeup?
你化妝了嗎?
Oh, well, just on my face and my ears and my neck and my hands, yeah.
只是在臉上,耳朵,脖子,還有手上化妝了。
Okay, so listen. About this morning...
聽我說,關于今天上午……
Uh, coach Tucker, coach Tucker. Can we get a few words on your big win?
Tucker教練,Tucker教練。關于你的大勝可以采訪一下嗎?
Oh, um, I-I need to do this.
這個得先來一下。
Yeah. Of course you do. Yeah, it's fine.
當然,沒事。
So tell me, coach, how does this victory feel?
告訴我,教練贏的感覺如何?
Well, it feels great.
感覺棒極了。
Obviously, I feel like the belle of the football.
顯然,我就像是橄欖球界的成功女性。
Don liked that one. Don's laughing.
Don喜歡那個,他笑了。
It's pretty groundbreaking how this school has embraced you.
看得出來學校非常器重你。
Well, I'm grateful to this school, you know, and the kids and the parents.
我很感激這所學校,還有小孩和他們的父母。
But, um, you know, I gotta say, I'm most grateful for -- for this guy right here, my husband. Uh, Mitchell. Mitchell Pritchett.
我必須得說,我最感激的是——站在旁邊的這位男人,我的丈夫。Uh,Mitchell. Mitchell Pritchett.
He's an attorney who is the voice for people without one.
他是個律師,為無家可歸的人伸張正義。
He is a-a real hero...who doesn't get the credit he deserves.
他是個真英雄...卻沒有得到應有的榮譽。
Today, I went down and I watched him in the courtroom.
今天,我去法庭上看了他的表現。
I knew that was you. I recognized your ringtone.
我就知道是你。認出是你的鈴聲了。
I'm building to something.
我在說事兒呢。
You know, yeah, I get a lot of attention, you know, coaching this game.
我獲得了很多關注因為指導這場比賽。
But this man right here quietly defends the rights of real people with real problems.
但站在我身邊的這個男人默默無聞的為真正有困難的人維護權利。
Homeless people forced to get jobs.
無家可歸的人被迫去工作。
No, that's not it. That's not it, but it was so close.
不是這樣的。不是這樣的,但很接近了。
Yes, I am standing here boldly abolishing gay stereotypes.
是的,我現在站在這里大膽廢除大家對同性戀的成見。
But...My makeup's running, isn't it?
但我的妝花了是不是?
I did it! I got the job!
我做到了!我拿到那份工作了!
Really?
真的嗎?
Honey, I'm so proud!
親愛的,太為你驕傲了!
Thank you! Never doubted you. So great. So great. Sweetheart!
謝謝!從沒懷疑過你。太棒了。親愛的!
I know! It was such a roller coaster!
我知道真是驚天逆轉??!
The receptionist was so mean, and I went and I cried in my car.
那個接待員脾氣超差,我離開后就在車里哭。
And I was about to leave, but I remembered how brave you were talking to my dad, so I got back in there!
當我正準備走的時候,我想起你要如何勇敢的向我爸爸陳述,于是我又回到那里!
And I did that thing you said about not throwing up.
我聽了你的意見,沒搞砸。
Oh, my god.
我的天。