I guess some boys are a good distraction.
我想男生確實是很好的分心工具。
Yeah, he could be exactly what she needs right now.
是啊,現在他就是她所需要的。
And I don't know about you, but I'm sensing a little heat over here.
我不知道你怎么想的,但我感覺到那兒有絲絲曖昧噢。
Oh, my god! I'm so happy for you!
我的天!我太為你高興了!
Oh, this is so great.
這簡直棒極了。
And thanks to you, Mr. Dunphy, I can finally save up and get Beth that engagement ring.
多虧了你,Dunphy先生,我終于能有儲蓄給Beth買訂婚戒指了。
Who's Beth?
誰是Beth?
His girlfriend.
他的女友。
So you two really aren't together?
所以你倆真的沒有在一起?
No.
沒有。
No.
沒有。
She's, like, really obsessed with us.
她真是很想把我們湊一對呢。
Claire? The words on the page are vibrating, and I can't make them stop. I forgot how to read!
Claire?紙上的單詞都在震動,我阻止不了。我不知道該怎么閱讀!
Alex, oh, my god.
Alex 我的天。
Read it to me, mommy?
念給我聽,媽媽?
Baby, you're exhausted and you need to go to sleep right now. Come with me. Come with me.
寶貝,你累壞了,你需要馬上休息。跟我來。
Yes, you were wrong about everything!
就說吧,你就從來沒對過!
"'kay"? Who says "kay"? !
“嚎”?哪有人這么說話啊?
You're so stupid!
你真是蠢爆了!
Go! Go around! Go around! I'm not going anywhere!
滾!滾開!滾開!我哪兒也不去!
I'm not going anywhere! I am not going anywhere!
我哪兒也不去!我哪兒也不去!
I'm not going anywhere. I'm not...going...anywhere. Mr. Gavin Sinclair, I'm not going anywhere.
我哪兒也不去。我哪兒也不去。Gavin Sinclair先生,我哪兒也不去。
You're about to see me.
你給我等著看。
I'm gonna show you I'm not going anywhere! I'm not going anywhere.
我要給你看看,我哪兒也不去!我哪兒也不去。