Did you sign something so that Manny could switch to French?
你簽了名讓Manny改學法語嗎?
I did.
是啊。
You knew that I wanted him to learn Spanish.
你知道,我想讓他學西語的。
I also know you can't force a kid to be interested in something that he's not.
我也知道不能強迫小孩喜歡他不感興趣的事。
That's why I have a picture of Mitchell and his prom date shaking hands.
看看那張Mitchell和畢業舞會舞伴妹子握手的照片就知道了。
It would be nice for someone to care what I think for a change.
怎么就沒人在乎我的感受。
You should also know that I hired a new swimming instructor.But don't worry.
另外,我另請了個游泳教練。別擔心。
She's got the same broad shoulders plus a mustache.
她也有寬厚的肩膀和濃密的胡須。
So all this is because you're jealous?
你吃醋了所以這么做?
I can't believe that you're being so...in...fer...ur...
你竟然這么...利... 發...呃...
What is the word?
那是啥詞來著?
Selfish. Pigheaded.Really?
自私自利。頑固不化。不是吧?
Her words, not mine.
她的意思,看我干嘛。
Do you know how frustrating it is to have to translate everything in my head before I say it?
你知道說句話腦子里還要翻譯一遍有多痛苦嗎?
To have people laugh in my face because I'm struggling to find the words?
讓大家笑話我因為我想不出詞說?
You should try talking in my shoes for one mile!
你真該"轉"著我的鞋走路試試!
I think you meant...
我想你是說...
I know what I meant to mean.
我知道我什么意思。
Do you even know how smart I am in Spanish?
你知道我說西語有多聰明嗎?
Of course you don't.
你當然不知道。
For once, it would be nice to speak to someone in my own language in my own home.
我也盼著有機會在家里跟人說說母語。
Whatever the Spanish word is for women, Am I right?
西班牙語里的女人估計就是這樣說的吧哈?
Mother nature!
媽媽咪呀!
Cheez-its!
我的天!
Andy. I did not know you were there.
Andy 原來你在啊。
Sorry. Stupid little cat feet.
不好意思。有點輕手輕腳。
I'm not sure where Haley is.
我也不知Haley在哪。
Actually, Mr. Dunphy, I was hoping I could speak with you.
Dunphy先生,其實我想找您聊聊。
Oh, yeah? What can I do for ya?
是咩?有何指教?
Mr. Dunphy, I love being a manny, but I can't do it forever.
Dunphy先生,做男保姆我驕傲,但我不能做一輩子。
I just didn't know what the next chapter should be, but then I met a guy named Phil Dunphy.
之前一直迷茫前途在何方,直到我認識了Phil Dunphy。
What?
啥?
A guy who loves what he does, and...Yeah. A guy who provided all this for his family.
一個熱愛事業。照料家人的好男人。
And then I realized, a career in real estate is what I want.
然后我頓悟了房地產業才是我的歸宿。
And I was hoping I could...learn from the best.
我希望我可以...拜業界翹楚為師。
Skip woosnum?
Woosnam老師嗎?
Um, I can put in a call.
我可以幫你打個電話給他。
He doesn't really get back...
不過他不咋甩我...
No.
不。
You.
是你。