Hey! Oh, you look so good!
嗨!好帥哦!
Come inside. Are you ready?
快請進。準備好了嗎?
Yeah. I saw some stuff online, so I got a couple new things I wanna try out.
是啊。上網看了些東西想試點新花樣。
Let's do it!
那咱就去試吧!
which proves, Anne, you can score with a gay coach.
這也證明 Anne不要小看同性戀教練。
Wait. Uh, can I try that again?
等下,要再來一遍嗎?
No, that was great.
不,那很好。
Um, how does your spouse feel about you coaching?
你的伴侶對此有何意見?
Oh, this one? He's my rock.
他嗎?他是我堅強的靠山。
He's...He's my Connie Britton.
是我的Connie Britton。
Your...your Connie Britton?
你 ...你的Connie Britton?
Mrs. Coach on "Friday Night Lights."
“勝利之光”里的教練夫人啊。
Can I talk to you for a second?
可以跟你談談嗎?
Uh, Don, Anne? Can we, uh...
Don Anne?我們能...
Sure.
當然。
Yeah, what's up?
怎么了?
Do you have any idea how insulting you've been to me all morning?
你知道,整個早上你怎么侮辱我的嗎?
What, because I just compared you to Connie Britton? Mitchell, she was an equal to coach Taylor.
怎么,因為我拿你和Connie Britton比嗎?Mitchell 她跟Taylor教練很平等。
You'd know that if you saw the show.
看過這劇你就會懂。
Well, I guess I missed it because "The Cam show" was always on.
我想我沒看因為“Cam秀”播個沒完。
Really? You're not gonna let me have my moment here?
不是吧?你討厭我受到關注?
It is always your moment, and usually I-I'm fine with that.
你總是很受關注,我通常沒意見。
But the other night, I was trying to get them to cover my case, and you -you made it all about you.
但那晚,我希望勸他們報道我的案子,你卻讓自己成了焦點。
I did not. That is unfair.
才沒有。這么說不公平。
I have always supported your job and know how important it is.
我一直支持你的工作,也明白那有多重要。
Really? What's my new case about?
是嗎?我的新案子是啥?
The only one I was talking about for three weeks.
過去三周我就只念叨過這一件事兒。
People...who need people.
人們...需要他人支持。
Are they lucky, Cam?
Cam,他們幸運嗎?
Are they the luckiest people in the world?
是全世界最幸運的人嗎?
Daddy, she won't stop crying again.
爹地,她又哭個不停。
One second, honey.
等一下,親愛的。
Look, Cam, I love you very much, but I resent the way you're treating me today.
Cam 我很愛你,但我討厭你今天待我的方式。
Okay, I am not some 1950s housewife. I...
我不是五十年代家庭主婦,我怕...