What are they saying?
他們咕嘟啥呢?
If I knew, he wouldn't be here.
我要知道的話,要他干毛線呢。
Where have you been?
你去哪了啊?
I've been cooking pancakes by myself for an hour.
我自己攤一個鐘頭的煎餅了。
What can I do to help?
有啥要幫忙的嗎?
Uh, you can crack some eggs over there.
你去那邊打幾個雞蛋吧。
You know what? I think whisking might read better.
我覺得吧?還是攪雞蛋聽著吉利。
What are you doing? There's nothing in there.
你干啥呢?那是空的。
Don, can you tell there's nothing in here?
Don 從那看得到盆子是空的嗎?
All good. Don's all good.
看不到。Don 那邊拍不到的。
So we're getting some extra footage.
我們就是多錄幾條。
What we call b-roll.
權當腳本花絮了。
Anne wants to see me help cook.
Anne想看看我幫廚。
I wanna see you help cook.
我想看見你真的幫廚。
I thought this was something that we were doing together.
不是說好要一起攤煎餅的嗎。
Yes, you're right. Okay, let's do this. Sorry.
你說得對,那就一起。
That's perfect. I'm happy.
就這樣,非常滿意。
Don's happy.
Don很滿意。
I'm not happy.
我不滿意。
What's up, guys! ?
小伙子們,怎么樣?
Ah, Senor Pritchett.
你好,Pritchett先生。
Please, join us.
跟我們一起下水吧。
Nice as it is for you to invite me to swim in my own pool, I thought I was paying you to teach Manny Spanish.
請我在自家泳池游泳,你倒挺開心啊,我是花錢讓你教Manny西班牙語的。
Manny's done with his lesson.
Manny上完課了。
But Diego here is also a swim instructor, so he's going to teach Joe to swim.
Diego還是游泳教練,所以他過來教Joe游泳。
Must be a good teacher if Joe doesn't have to be here for it.
那肯定教得不錯,Joe都不用來就會了。
Manny's putting him in his swimming diaper.
Manny給他穿游泳尿褲呢。
There they are!
他們來了!
Let's go swim! Come here.
游泳泳啦!過來。
You know, after you showed us that cool model, I started reading up on the "U.S.S.Constitution."
你給我們看過那只船模以后,我開始看"美國憲章號"的文章。
Quite a ship in its day.
當年那艘軍艦可謂意氣風發呀。
En, of course you invented steam ships.
之后就發明了蒸汽船。
Your old sailing frigates just couldn't compete with those younger, faster, steamier models in the water.
過時的帆船艦隊肯定難以抗衡蒸汽船是新一代,速度快,新模型比舊的贊多了。
You know, it's too bad you don't spend as much time on your spanish homework as you do online finding passive-aggressive ways of using my hobbies against me.
真是惡劣,你不多學學西班牙語反倒花大把時間上網查資料,想方設法利用我的愛好打擊我。