I promise you'll be out by 9:00.
我打保票九點之前你就能走了。
I just wanna show the world that we're as supportive and respectful as any straight couple.
我就想讓別人看到我們也相敬如賓跟直男直女一樣。
That's an incredibly manipulative thing to say.
這話真是把我逼到死角里了。
Well, that's not how I meant it.
我不是這個意思。
And that hurts my feelings.
我很受傷。
Oh, my God. This is so lame and transparent.
真做作,太明顯了。
Busted. You know, you're so much smarter than me.
被看穿了,你比我聰明多了。
Oh, I wish I knew where your "off" switch was.
要是知道怎么讓你別折騰就好了。
Well, you know where my "on" switch is.
你最懂哄我開心了。
Hey, Mrs. Dunphy. Remember me?
Dunphy太太,還記得我嗎?
Andy. Of course. Come on in.
Andy 當然啦。快進來。
You are Joe's babysitter, right?
你是之前幫忙帶Joe的小伙子?
Uh, "manny" is what we call ourselves in the child care community.
在幼護圈里管我們叫“男保姆”。(manny)
But it's confusing in that house because of their son Manny.
但是總是跟Manny的名字搞混了。
So I've been trying to get traction with "bro-pair."
所以我干脆自我定位成“小玩伴”。
Hey, Andy.
Andy 嗨。
Hey, Sir...uh, Mr. Dunphy.
嗨,Dunphy爵...先生。
Sorry. I didn't...see you.
抱歉,我沒看到你。
Andy, please. "Sir Mr. Dunphy" is my british name.
Andy 沒關系,我在英國的名字就叫“Dunphy爵士”。
Oh, my...you did not just think of that!
天啊,你真是隨口都是梗!
Yes!
是呢!
Andy, what can we do for ya?
Andy 你們找我干什么?
I'm actually here...
我其實是找...
Hey, Andy. Come on.
Andy 你來了啊。走吧。
He's here for you?
他過來找你嗎?
Yeah. We're just gonna be in the basement.
是啊。我們就在地下室。
So good to see you guys.
很榮幸見到你們。
I don't know why I just did that.
別問我為什么鞠躬,我情不自禁。
What was that?
那是怎么回事?
Don't be offended.
你別生氣呀。
In many cultures, it's customary to bow only to the man.
在許多文化里只為男性鞠躬。
Phil. Haley, Andy - is that a thing?
Phil,Haley跟Andy在搞對象嗎?
Oh. I don't know.
我不知道。
Well, I hope not.
但愿不是吧。
Haley is at a very low point in her life.
Haley正處于人生低谷。
It's the last thing she needs right now.
現在最不需要愛情。
Sometimes a boy might be a good distraction?
有時候男朋友能緩解壓力呢。
I remember a certain young lady was pretty addicted to "Ms. Pac-man" until a dashing young gent caught her eye.
我記得某少女相當沉迷“吃豆小姐”直到一位時尚美男引起她的注意。
Only because you were wearing a feather earring.
那是因為你戴著羽毛耳環。
It wasn't a feather.
那個不是羽毛。
It was a dream catcher.
是捕夢網。
And it worked.
最終捕到了呢。
Well, we're done.
學完了。
One more session this week, and Manny will be ready for his test.
這周再上一次課,Manny考試就沒問題啦。