I don't understand. It was...here.
怎么回事,剛才就在這兒。
10 minutes ago. I saw it.
就過了十分鐘。我親眼所見。
A whole load of graffiti.
一整墻的涂鴉。
Somebody doesn't want me to see it.
有人不想讓我看到。
Sherlock, what are you doing...? - Ssh! John, concentrate.
夏洛克,你干嘛?-噓,約翰,集中精神。
I need you to concentrate. Close your eyes.
你要集中精神,閉上眼睛。
What? Why? Why?
干嘛?為什么?
What are you doing?
你這是做什么?

I need you to maximise your visual memory.
我要你最大限度地發揮視覺記憶。
Try to picture what you saw.
把你看到的都畫下來。
Can you picture it? - Yeah.
你能畫下來嗎?-能。
Can you remember it? - Yes, definitely.
記得清楚嗎?-當然。
Can you remember the pattern? - Yes. - How much can you remember it?
你記得圖案嗎?-是的。-能記得多少?
Look, don't worry.
不用擔心。
Because the average human memory on visual matters is only 62% accurate.
因為平均視覺記憶準確率只有六成。
Well, don't worry, I remember all of it.
別緊張,我都記得。真的嗎?
Really? At least I would, if I could get to my pockets.
只要你讓我夠到口袋就行,
I took a photograph.
我照下來了。
Always in pairs, John, look.
全是成對的,約翰,你看。
Numbers...come with partners.
數字成對出現。
God, I need to sleep.
天啊,我要睡覺。
Why did he paint it so near the tracks? - No idea.
為何要涂在離鐵軌這么近的地方?-不知道。
Thousands of people pass by there every day. -Just 20 minutes...
每天會有上千人從那兒經過。就睡20分鐘也好。
Of course. Of course, he wants information.
當然了,一點沒錯。
He's trying to communicate with his people in the underworld.
他要傳達信息他要和地下同黨取得聯系。
Whatever was stolen, he wants it back.
不論被偷走了什么,他都想要回來。
It's somewhere here, in a code.
信息就在這里,被寫成了密碼。
We can't crack this without Soo Lin Yao.
只有姚素琳能解開密碼。
Oh, good.
好極了。
Two men who travelled back from China were murdered.
兩個剛從中國回來的人被謀殺了。
And their killer left them messages in Hang Zhou numerals.
而殺手用蘇州碼子留下了訊息。
Soo Lin Yao is in danger.
姚素琳有危險。
That cipher, it was just the same pattern as the others.
那組密碼和被殺害的人那兒留下的一樣。
He means to kill her as well.
兇手也想要殺了她。
Look, I've tried everywhere - friends, colleagues.
聽著,我都問遍了她的朋友和同事,
I don't know where she's gone.
就是不知道她去了哪兒。
I mean, she could be a thousand miles away.
我是說,她可能已經遠遠地離開這兒了。
What are you looking at?
你在看什么?
Tell me more about those teapots.
和我說說那些茶壺。
The pots were her obsession.
她癡迷于那些茶壺。
They need urgent work.
它們需要及時護理。
If they dry out, then the clay can start to crumble.
若是干燥,黏土就會龜裂。
Apparently, you have to just keep making tea in them.
所以,你必須時刻用它們來沏茶。
Yesterday, only one of those pots was shining.
昨天只有一只壺是亮的。
Now, there are two.
而今天卻有兩只。