How many murders is it going to take before you start believing that this maniac's out there?
究竟還要發生多少次命案你才能相信兇手是個危險的狂熱分子?
A young girl was gunned down tonight.
一個年輕的女孩兒昨晚被槍殺。
That's three victims in three days.
三天來死了三個人,
You're supposed to be finding him.
你早該著手調查了。
Brian Lukis and Eddie Van Coon were working for a gang of international smugglers.
布萊恩.路基斯和愛.范孔效力于一個跨國走私組織。
A gang called the Black Lotus, operating here in London right under your nose.
這個組織人稱黑蓮會,在倫敦也有據點就在你的眼皮底下。

Can you prove that?
你有證據嗎?
What are you thinking?
你想要什么?
Pork or pasta? - Oh, it's you.
豬肉還是意面?-啊,是你。
I suppose it's never going to trouble Egon Ronay, is it?
我想艾根.羅內肯定不會為這個問題傷腦筋。
I'd stick with the pasta.
我覺得是意面。
Don't want to be doing roast pork, not if you're slicing up cadavers.
你老是和解剖尸體打交道,肯定不會想吃烤豬肉。
What are you having?
你要來點什么?
I don't eat when I'm working.
我工作時不吃東西,
Digesting slows me down.
消化會影響我思考。
So you're working here tonight?
這么說你今晚來這兒工作?
Need to examine some bodies.
我得檢查幾具尸體。
Some?
什么尸體?
Eddie Van Coon and Brian Lukis.
愛.范孔和布萊恩.路基斯。
They're on my list.
我的清單上有。
Could you wheel them out again for me?
你能幫我再推出來嗎?
Well...their paperwork's already gone through.
但他們已經都歸檔了。
You changed your hair.
你換了發型呀。
What?
什么?
The style. It's usually parted in the middle.
我是說發型,本來是中分。
Yes, well...
嗯,是啊...
It's good. It...suits you better this way.
不錯。這樣看著更漂亮。
We're just interested in the feet.
我們只需查看一下腳部。
The feet? - Yes.
腳嗎?-對。
Do you mind if we have a look at them?
不介意我們看一下吧?
Now, Van Coon.
現在看看范孔。
Oh! So...- So either these two men just happened to visit the same Chinese tattoo Parlour, Or I'm telling the truth.
哎呀... -這么說這兩人要么是碰巧進了同一間中國紋身店,要么就是如我說那般。
What do you want?
那你想怎么樣?
I want every book from Lukis' apartment and Van Coon's.
我要路基斯和范孔公寓里的所有書。
Their books?
他們的書?
Not just a criminal organisation. It's a cult.
這不是簡單的犯罪集團,而是邪教組織。
Her brother was corrupted by one of its leaders.
她哥哥被其中一個頭領腐化了。
Soo Lin said the name.
素琳有說了名字。
Yes, Shan. General Shan.
對,單幫主。
We're still no closer to finding him.
但我們仍對他毫無頭緒。
Wrong! We've got almost all we need to know.
錯,我們基本掌握了所需的一切。
She gave us most of the missing pieces.
她補全了大部分缺失的碎片。
Why did he need to visit his sister?
他為什么要去找他妹妹?
Why did he need her expertise?
為什么需要她的專業知識?
She worked at the museum. - Exactly. - An expert in antiquities.
因為她在博物館工作。沒錯。-她是古董專家。
Of course, I see.
我明白了。
Valuable antiquities, John.
而且是昂貴古董專家,約翰。
Ancient Chinese relics purchased on the black market.
比如黑市購得的古代中國文物。
China's home to a thousand treasures hidden after Mao's revolution.
文革之后,成千上萬的中國文物被私藏。
The Black Lotus is selling them.
而黑蓮會則在販賣這些文物。
Check for the dates...-Here, John, "arrived from China four days ago".
仔細看這些日期,約翰,看,這個四天前剛從中國送達。
Anonymous. The vendor doesn't give his name.
匿名來源。賣主不提供姓名。
"Two undiscovered treasures from the East."
兩件從未露面的東方珍寶。
One in Lukis' suitcase,...and one in Van Coon's.
一件藏在路基斯的手提箱里,另外一件在范孔的箱子里。
"Antiquities...sold at auction."
“拍賣成交的古董。”
Look, here's another one.
這還有一件。
Arrived from China a month ago, Chinese ceramic statue sold for 400,000 pounds.
一個月前從中國運抵中國陶瓷雕像,成交價40萬英鎊。
Look, a month before that, Chinese painting, 500,000 pounds.
再一個月之前,中國畫50萬英鎊成交。
All of them from an anonymous source.
全部都是匿名來源。
They're stealing them back in China...and one by one feeding them into Britain.
黑蓮會先把文物從中國盜出再一一偷運進英國。