He came to my flat.
他來到我的公寓。
He asked me to help him to track down something that was stolen.
要我幫忙追蹤一件被偷物品。
And you've no idea what it was?
你不知道是什么嗎?
I refused to help.
我不肯幫他。
So, you knew him well when you were living back in China?
你在中國時和他很熟嗎?
Oh, yes. He's my brother.
對。他是我哥哥。
Two orphans.
兩個孤兒。
We had no choice.
我們別無選擇。
We could work for the Black Lotus, or starve on the streets, like beggars.
我們只有為黑蓮會賣命,不然就會流落街頭,乞討挨餓。
My brother has become their puppet.
我哥哥已經成了他們的傀儡。
In the power of the one they call Shan.
權力最大的那個人姓單。
The Black Lotus general.
是黑蓮會的幫主。
I turned my brother away.
我拒絕了我哥哥。
He said I had betrayed him.
他說我背叛了他。
Next day, I came to work and the cipher was waiting.
第二天,我來這上班之后便發現了密碼。
Can you decipher these?
你能破解這密碼嗎?
These are numbers.
這些是數字。
Yes, I know.
對,我知道。
Here, the line across the man's eyes, it's the Chinese number one.
這兒,這男人眼睛這里的一劃,是中國數字一。
And this one is 15. But what's the code?
而這個是十五,但這代表了什么?
All the smugglers know it.
所有走私販都知道。
It's based upon a book..
這都是源自一本書...
He's here. Zhi Zhu has found me.
他來了。蜘蛛找到我了。
No, no, Sherlock. Sherlock, wait!
不,夏洛克。夏洛克,等等!
Come here. Get in. Get in!
過來。進去,快進去!
I have to go and help him.
我得去幫他,
Bolt the door after me.
我出去后把門鎖緊。
Careful! Some of those skulls are over 200,000 years old.
你給我留心點!這兒的一些頭骨有二十萬多年的歷史,
Have a bit of respect. Thank you.
放尊重點好嗎。多謝。
Liang.
梁。
Oh, my God.
天啊,不要。