Fancy a biscuit with that?
想來塊餅干嗎?
Centuries old.
幾個世紀的古董,
Don't break that.
摔了可不好吶。
Hello.
你好。
You saw the cipher.
你看到密碼了吧。
Then you know he is coming for me.
那你肯定知道他要來找我。
You've been clever to avoid him so far.
你能避他這么久,可謂相當聰明。
I had to finish.
我必須要做完。
To finish this work.
做完這項工作。
It's only a matter of time.
其實這只是時間問題。
I know he will find me.
他遲早會找到我。
Who is he? Have you met him before?
他是誰?你以前見過他嗎?
When I was a girl, we met in China.
我小時候,我們在中國認識。
I recognised his...signature.
我認出了他的...簽名。
The cipher?
密碼嗎?
Only he would do this. Zhi Zhu.
只有他會這么做,蜘蛛。
Zhi Zhu? The spider.
Zhi Zhu?就是蜘蛛。
You know this mark?
認識這個記號嗎?
Yes. It's the mark of a Tong.
是的,是個堂口的記號。
Huh? Ancient crime syndicate, based in China.
啥?古老的犯罪團體,起源于中國。
Every foot soldier bears the mark.
每個小弟身上都會有標記。
Everyone who hauls for them.
每個為他們運送贓物的人都有。
Hauls? You mean you were a smuggler?
贓物?這么說你是個走私販?
I was 15. My parents were dead.
當時我才15歲。父母雙亡。
I had no livelihood.
無法養活自己。
No way of surviving, day-to-day, except to work for the bosses.
無法生存,只有日復一日替上面的人干活。
Who are they?
他們是什么人?
They are called the Black Lotus.
人們稱他們為黑蓮會。
By the time I was 16, I was taking thousands of pounds worth of drugs across the border into Hong Kong.
我16歲那年就攜帶價值數千磅的毒品跨過邊境送到香港。
I managed to leave that life behind me.
我努力想要擺脫那種生活。
I came to England.
所以我來到英國。
They gave me a job, here.
得到了這份博物館的工作。
Everything was good. New life.
一切都如此順利,新生活很美好。
And he came looking for you.
但他卻找到了你。
Yes. I hoped, after five years...maybe they would have forgotten me.
是的。我本來希望過去了五年他們也許會遺忘我。
But they never really let you leave.
但他們從不會放過你。
A small community like ours..... they are never very far away.
干我們這行的從來就躲不掉。