When was the last time that you saw her?
你上次見她是什么時候?
Three days ago. Here at the museum.
三天前,在博物館里。
This morning they told me she'd resigned.
今早才得知她辭職了。
Just like that. Left her work unfinished.
就這么丟下未完的工作走了。
What was the last thing that she did on her final afternoon?
那天下午她最后在什么?
She does this demonstration for the tourists, a tea ceremony.
她給游客表演茶道。
So she would have packed up her things and just put them in here.
之后她得整理物品,放回這里。
We have to get to Soo Lin Yao.
我們得找到姚素琳。
If she's still alive.
但愿她還沒死。
Sherlock!
夏洛克!
Oh, look who it is.
瞧,這是誰啊。
Found something you'll like.
發現了點東西,你肯定喜歡。
Tuesday morning, all you've got to do is turn up and say the bag was yours.
周二上午,你必須現身承認那袋子是你的。
Forget about your court date.
別再提上庭的事兒了。
Dude, that was rad!
老兄,太酷了!
You want to hide a tree, then a forest is the best place to do it, wouldn't you say?
如果想隱藏一棵樹,森林就是絕佳的地點,你們說呢?
People would just walk straight past, not knowing, unable to decipher the message.
經過的人們絕對不會注意也看不出隱藏其中的信息。
There. I spotted it earlier.
就在那邊,我之前發現的。
They've been here. And that's the exact same paint?
他們來過這里,涂料完全一樣嗎?
Yeah.
是的。
John, if we're going to decipher this code, we need to look for more evidence.
約翰,要想解開密碼就得需要更多信息。
Answer your phone.
接電話啊。
I've been calling you.
給你打電話怎么不接。
I found it.
我找到了。
It's been painted over.
明明滿墻都是。