You know you had the same look on your face before we bought it too.
知道嗎 你現在的表情跟我們買這房子之前一模一樣
You couldn't see past the elderly windmill on the lawn
草坪上的那個老風車遮擋了你的視線
and said you'd never buy an old lady house.
還說你絕不買老婦人才會住的房子
Do you remember what made you change your mind?
記不記得你為什么改了主意
I see the windmill's gone.
那個風車不在了
Come on. Everyone's waiting.
來吧 大家都在等著呢
Who's everyone?
大家是誰
This is Gene.
這位是吉恩
Good to see you David.
很高興見到你 戴維
How you doing?
你好
And this is Ellen his wife.
這位是他妻子 埃倫
Ellen hi.
埃倫 你好
You too.
你好
And Frank. Welcome home David.
還有弗蘭克 歡迎回家 戴維
Hey.
你好
Hey. Dr. Whale.
你好 威爾醫生
Hi David. Hi.
你好 戴維 你好
Look I know this is a lot but
我知道這個派對讓你無所適從 但是
It's good for you.
但這對你有好處
The smallest thing can trigger your memory.
很小的事也可以喚起你的記憶
Just try and have fun.
試著融入 讓自己開心
Thank you Dr. Whale.
謝謝你 威爾醫生
I'll do my best.
我會盡力的
You know why he doesn't remember?
你知道他為什么不記得嗎
The curse isn't working on him yet.
因為詛咒還沒對他產生影響
Henry...
亨利
David has amnesia.
戴維是失憶了
Which is preventing the curse from replacing his fairy tale story with fake memories.
而這恰好讓詛咒不能用假的記憶替換掉他在童話故事中的記憶
Right because everyone here has fake stories that prevent them from remembering who they really are.
對 因為這兒所有人的記憶都是假的 假記憶讓他們不能記起自己原本的身份
Right and now is our chance to help him.
沒錯 現在正是我們幫助他的機會
We just have to get him to remember that he's
我們得幫他想起他就是
He's prince charming.
他就是白馬王子
We just have to jog his memory by getting him and Ms. Blanchard together.
我們得撮合他和布蘭切特老師 以促使他逐漸想起