Whoever married Kathryn it's not me.
不論是誰娶的凱思琳 肯定不是現在的我
I didn't choose her.
我沒選她
I'm choosing you.
我選的是你
Now I know you feel it. I can tell.
我知道你也有感覺 我看得出來
I know you think that we have this connection
你認為我們之間冥冥中有牽連
but maybe...
但或許...
It's because I happened to be the person who saved your life?
只是因為我碰巧是你的救命恩人呢
So... why don't we leave it at that?
所以 不如就此打住吧
Next time make sure I'm really dead.
下一次 要確認我真死了
Well done.
做得不錯
"Well done"?
只是"做得不錯"
There's an understatement.
說得太保守了
You see what my son did to that brute?
看見犬子如何對付那個暴徒了嗎
He just killed the unkillable.
他剛殺死了那個不死之身
Ahh a valiant feat for sure
確實是勇猛非凡
but it is still just a man.
但對手仍只是個人類
Can he do the same with a dragon?
他能和龍一比高下嗎
Do fairies sprinkle dust? Do trolls live under bridges?
仙女能撒魔粉 食人怪住在橋下嗎
Father relax.
別急 父王
I can kill whatever beast you set after me.
無論什么野獸我都能消滅
My kingdom is plagued by a dragon like nothing you've ever faced before.
我的王國飽受巨龍之害 此龍你聞所未聞
He has killed every warrior that's tried to slay him.
他殺了所有除龍勇士
He's yet to face me.
那是他還沒遇到我
My kingdom needs this threat vanquished.
我的王國需要消除這一威脅
And my kingdom needs gold.
而我的王國需要金子
I'm sure we can work something out.
我相信會有辦法解決