Didn't we just try that?
我們不是試過了嗎
And it woke him up.
所以他醒了
You're the ones who saved me right?
是你們救了我 對吧
Oh. Yeah I I guess.
是 沒錯
And uh you're also the only ones I know here.
你們也是我在這里唯一認識的人
You can hide with us.
你可以和我們一起躲這兒
Fantastic. Thank you.
太好了 謝謝
So... you ever use a sword?
你用過劍嗎
I'm sorry?
不好意思 你說什么
Emma you live with Mary Margaret right?
艾瑪 你和瑪麗·瑪格麗特一起住吧
You know if she's coming tonight?
她今晚會來嗎
No she couldn't make it.
不 她來不了
You should go out there.
你應該去外面待著
There's plenty of food.
食物已經夠多了
Go.
去吧
Be with your husband.
和你丈夫待一起
I lost him once now I have him back.
我失去過他 現在他回來了
But it's like I still don't have him back.
但好像他依然不在我身邊
You have no idea how that feels.
你不知道那是什么滋味
Actually I do.
事實上 我知道
I lost someone once too.
我也曾失去過某人
Really?
真的嗎
Yes.
是的
But the love I lost there's no bringing him back.
但我失去的人已不可能再找回
You have a chance here.
你還有機會
Go to him.
去找他吧
You're right.
你說的對
And Regina thank you.
瑞金娜 謝謝你
Thank you for being such a good friend.
謝謝你對我這么好
It's been so lonely. I'm not used to having one.
我一直很孤單 有了朋友都有點不習慣
Neither am I.
我也是
Well like it or not
不管你是否喜歡
you have one now.
現在你有我這個朋友了
Have you seen David?
你們看見戴維了嗎
Um... he...
他...
No.
沒看見
Did you not get the invite?
你沒收到邀請嗎
David.
戴維
So I heard you resigned from the hospital.
聽說你辭了醫院的志愿者工作
Was it me?
是因為我嗎
Because of what I told you
因為我表白了
about how I felt
我的感覺
about you.
對你的感覺
Come on. Don't tell me it's one sided.
拜托 別說我是一廂情愿
You're married. It should be no sided.
你已有家室 一廂情愿都不應該
What it should be doesn't matter.
事情該怎樣不重要