Here's the thing.
這么說吧
I don't know a lot about relationships
除了有很多段失敗的感情
other than having many that failed.
我不太懂感情問題
But generally speaking
但是一般說來
if you think something you wanna do is wrong...
如果你自己認為自己要做的事是錯的
It is.
那就確實不對
So...
所以
you gotta stay strong
你得堅強點
and he has to figure out his life.
而他得理清他自己的生活
Cheers.
干杯
You look different.
你和過去不一樣了
Your hair. It's longer.
你的頭發 變長了
You used to always have a buzz cut.
你以前總是剪成寸頭
You used to complain that long hair was itchy and hard to take care of.
你以前會抱怨長頭發又癢又難打理
I guess it grew while I was in there.
估計是昏迷的時候長長了
So I was gonna go to bed.
我要去睡覺了
Do you... wanna join me?
你 想和我一起睡嗎
You mean "go to bed" go to bed or...
你是說 一起去睡覺 還是...
go to bed?
滾床單
Whatever you want.
隨便你想要怎樣
Why don't we just... sit and talk some more?
我們還是坐在這兒多聊幾句吧
This isn't right.
這樣不對
Come on. Come!
過來 快來
Come on.
過來
Ah! Didn't see that coming did you?
沒想到會這樣 是吧
Honey!
寶貝
Mother. How was the market?
媽媽 去集市逛得怎么樣
It was... interesting.
很有趣
Interesting?
有趣嗎
Normally you come back cursing the prices.
你一般回來都會埋怨物價高啊
Oh well that's still the case.
還是如此