Now don't tell me you don't want that.
不要告訴我 你不想要
I don't have a choice do I?
我別無選擇了 對吧
Oh everyone has a choice deary.
人人都選擇的權利 親愛的
Just make sure it's the right one.
只是要確保你的選擇是正確的
I'm hell of a doctor huh?
我真是妙手神醫啊
No way he wakes up on someone else's watch.
要是換了別人來看護他 他就醒不過來了
Hello Dr. Whale.
你好 威爾醫生
So I heard that you resigned from the hospital.
我聽說你不再當醫院的志愿者了
I hope it wasn't because of me.
我希望不是因為我
Why would it be because of you?
為什么會是因為你
Well our date. I never called you after.
我們的約會 那之后我再沒給你打過電話
Yeah I know.
是的 我知道
I know. It's not classy and I'm sorry
我知道這么做很不紳士 很抱歉
but if you could find a way to get over it
但是如果你能忘記這事
you know where to find me.
你知道在哪能找到我
Have a good day.
祝你愉快
Ms. Blanchard may I have a word?
布蘭切特女士 我可以和你說幾句嗎
Of course.
當然
I wanted to talk to you about my friend Kathryn.
我想和你談談我的朋友 凱思琳
But more specifically I wanted to talk to you about her husband David.
更具體點 我想和你談談她的丈夫戴維
You don't belong together.
你們不應該在一起
He's not yours. He's taken. Find somebody else.
他不是你的 他已結婚了 你該另尋他人
I haven't done anything.
我什么也沒做
Really?
真的嗎
So he just up and left his wife on a whim?
那他是心血來潮 突然就跟他妻子分手了嗎
He did what?
他做了什么
You don't know.
你不知道
Well I suspect you soon will
我覺得你很快就會知道了
so listen carefully dear
所以親愛的 聽清楚
because it's in your best interest.
因為這是為你好
Stay away. He's in a fragile state.
離遠點 他還處在脆弱的狀態
He doesn't know who he is or what he's doing
他不知道自己是誰 在做什么
and you're this close to wrecking multiple lives.
差這么一點 你就會害死很多人
So before you do something that can't be undone
趁你還沒做什么不可挽回的事 我想說
let him remember who he was.
讓他想起自己是誰
There he is our savior
就是他 我們的救世主
the man who is going to tear the dragon limb from limb.
將會一刀一刀把龍割成碎片
You do this and you'll be a legend.
你做到 那你就是傳奇