Careful. Looks sharp.
小心點 好像很鋒利
You can't be here.
你不應該來這里
I I needed to see you.
我得見你一面
Tell me you didn't leave your wife because of me.
你不是為了我才跟你妻子分手的吧
I do not want to destroy your marriage.
我不想破壞你們的婚姻
You're not. It's me.
與你無關 這是我的選擇
I don't want to hurt her either
我也不想傷害她
but the most hurtful thing to Kathryn would be me pretending.
但是虛情假意才是對凱思琳最大的傷害
She needs someone to feel about her...
她需要一個對她有感覺的人...
the way I feel about you.
就像我對你的感覺
I'm really trying hard to stay away from you
我真的在努力跟你保持距離
to do the right thing.
做出正確的決定
Why is that the right thing?
這怎么就是正確的決定
Because you already have a life.
你已經有了你自己的生活
With someone I didn't choose.
我并沒有選擇和她在一起
The man who chose that life
選擇她的那個男人
whoever married Kathryn is gone.
娶了凱思琳的那個男人已經不在了
The man here wants someone else.
我心里有別人
You really have to leave me alone.
你別再來纏著我了
Is that truly what you want?
這是你的真心話嗎
Go.
走吧
Meet me tonight. At least think about it.
今晚來見我吧 至少考慮一下
I'll be at the bridge where you found me at 8:00.
我八點鐘在你發現我的橋頭等你
Think about it until then and then decide.
考慮一下再決定
If you don't show
如果到時候你不出現
I'll know
我就明白了
and I'll never bother you again.
以后再也不來煩你了
But if you choose this
如果你到時候出現了
if you choose us...
如果你選擇跟我在一起
You'll know where I'll be.
我會在那里等你
Sometimes the cliches are true.
老話說的不假
Okay. What do you want?
好吧 你想要干嘛
Remember when I said no night shifts?
記得我當初說不用你上夜班嗎
I need you to work tonight. Just this once.
今晚你得加班 僅此一次
Why?
為什么
I volunteer at an animal shelter
我在動物救助站做義工
and the supervisor is sick
管事的病了
and someone needs to feed the dogs.
所以需要有人去喂狗
Very lucky you brought a bear claw.
看在熊爪面包的份上我就幫你一次
Emma can I talk to you for a minute?
艾瑪 我跟你說點事
I'll just go patrol my office.
我去辦公室里轉轉
Thanks.
謝謝
He left his wife.
他跟他妻子分手了
David he left her.He left Kathryn.
戴維跟她分手了 他跟凱思琳分手了
Hey. Slow down.
慢點說
He he did it for me.
他是為了我才這么做的
He wants me to be with him.
他想讓我跟他在一起
He wants me to meet him tonight.
他想讓我今晚去見他
That's...
那么說...
I mean I'm trying so hard to be strong
我一直都想著不要動搖
but he just keeps coming.
不過他就是不放手
I mean how do I stop it?
我怎么阻止這一切
You know how do I let him down?
我怎樣才能讓他擺手呢
What would you do?
換成你會怎么辦
I'd go.
我會去的
What?
什么
He left her.
他跟她分手了
That's one thing to say that he wants you
他嘴上說想跟你在一起是一回事
but it's another to actually make a choice and now he has.
實際證明給你看是另一回事 他現在有行動了
That's all you can ask for.
你還能要求他什么呢
Given her new friendship with Kathryn
凱思琳現在和瑞金娜成了朋友
I don't think Regina would be happy.
我這么做 瑞金那不會高興的
All the more reason to do it.
那就更應該這么干了
Good lord is this really happening?
上帝 這一切都是真的嗎
You tell me.
你說呢