Come on. I gotcha.
來吧 我抓住你了
Okay. All right. I got him.
好了 我抱住他了
You got him? Is he safe?
抱住了嗎 他沒事吧
Archie.
阿奇
It's gonna fall!
要掉下去了
I'm sorry!
對不起
It's okay!
沒關系
Are you okay?
你還好嗎
Deputy you can clear the crowd away.
副警長 讓人們都散了吧
Thank you Dr. Hopper.
謝謝你 和普醫生
I have something to say.
我有話要說
I'm gonna continue to treat Henry
我要繼續給亨利做治療
and I'm gonna do it my own way.
我要用我自己的方式
My relief at his safety hasn't changed a thing Dr. Hopper.
我兒子沒事了不代表我會改變主意 和普醫生
You will do as I say or you
你要照我說的做 否則...
Or what? You'll ruin my life?
否則怎樣 你要毀了我嗎
You'll do your worst?
你會不擇手段嗎
Because I will always do my best.
但我還是會一直盡我所能
Don't test me.
別試探我
Oh I don't need to because you're gonna leave me alone and let me do my work in peace.
沒必要 因為你不會再干涉我并讓我安心工作
Really? Why is that?
是嗎 為什么
Because someday Madam Mayor you may find yourself in a custody battle
因為有朝一日 鎮長女士你可能會面臨監護權官司
and do you know how the court determines who is a fit parent?
你知道法庭如何判定誰是合格的母親嗎
They consult an expert
他們會咨詢專家
particularly one who has treated the child.
尤其是給孩子做過治療的專家
So... I suggest that you think about that
所以 我建議你想清楚
and you allow me to do my work
讓我繼續我的工作
and let me do it the way my conscience tells me to.
讓我遵循自己的良心來工作