What is that?
那是什么
It's an air shaft.
是個通風井
I'm... really...
我非常...
really...
非常...
really sorry.
非常抱歉
It's all right.
沒關系
I just wanted to find proof.
我只是想證明些事情
No it's really all right Henry.
別這樣 真的沒關系 亨利
I mean I'm I'm sorry too.
我也很抱歉
Look I I don't think you're crazy.
聽著 我不覺得你瘋了
I I just I just think that you've got a very strong mother
我只是覺得你有個非常強悍的母親
who's got a clear idea of the path that she wants you to be on
她為你精心設計了你未來的人生旅途
and when you step off that she...
當你走岔了 她...
She gets scared and you know that's natural
她就開始害怕 這很自然
but it's also natural for you to be able to be free
但是 你按照自己的想法
to think the things that you want to think.
思考問題 這也很正常
So...
所以
anyway I I didn't mean those things I said
不管怎樣 我之前說的話不是我的本意
and I I never should have said 'em.
而且我也不該說那些話
Then... why did you?
那...你為什么要說
I guess I'm just not a very good person.
也許我不是個好人
I'm not the man I want to be.
我想當個好人 但我不是
Okay. All right. Gun it.
好 好了 再加把勁
Okay stop. We got it.
好 停 行了
All right.
好了
So? What's next?
接下來怎么辦
I think you can be him.
我覺得你能做到
I think you can be a good person.
你能做個好人
I mean you're Jiminy Cricket.
你可是小蟋蟀杰米尼
Henry. Henry Jiminy Cricket was a uh
亨利 亨利 小蟋蟀杰米尼
he was a cricket okay and he was a conscience and and I hardly think that's me.
他是個蟋蟀 他是個良知 我不認為那就是我
But before you said he was a guy who took a long time
可你之前說他花了好長時間
to figure out the right thing to do.
才弄清該做什么才正確
That kinda sounds like me.
有點像我了
Now it's harder for you because of the curse
現在 因為詛咒的緣故
to hear the voice inside of you
你要聽到內心的聲音更難
to be who you want to be.
想要做你想做的人也更難