We need to lower someone straight down
需要把一個人垂直放下去
or the line will collapse the sides of the shaft.
不然繩子會卡在軸邊上
I've got a harness.
我有裝備
Lower me down.
放我下去
Oh no way. I'm going.
不行 我去
He's my son.
他是我兒子
He's my son too.
他也是我兒子
You've been sitting behind a desk for ten years.
你在辦公室都坐久了 干不了這個
I can do this.
我能行
Just bring him to me.
把他帶回我身邊
Hey. Can I ask you again?
我能再問你一遍嗎
Ask what?
問什么
Why do you think it's so important that your fairy tale theory is true?
為何這么在乎你對那些童話的猜想是否屬實呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Give it a shot.
試試看
Cause...
因為...
This can't be all there is.
現在的情況不正常
I understand.
我明白
And I thought if I found proof
我以為能證實一些事情
Mm. But I didn't find anything.
但我什么都沒找到
Well that's not true.
不是的
I was lost and you found me right?
我一度迷茫 你幫我找回了自我
You mean you remember?
你的記憶恢復了嗎
No I I don't remember
不 我沒恢復
but I I do remember the kind of person I want to be.
但我記起來 我想成為一個什么樣的人
I just gotta listen harder.
我需要更用心傾聽
What's that?
那是什么
I think it's a rescue.
可能是救援人員
Are you guys okay?
你們沒事吧
Yeah we're we're okay.
是的 我們沒事
Hang on Henry.
挺住 亨利
Okay. That's good. Stop.
可以了 停下
Uhh. Here you go. Up.
好了 往上去