原聲文本:
You're just a kid.
你還是個孩子
My kid.
我的孩子
I'm not your kid, Joe.
我不是你的孩子,喬
And you're not my father.
你也不是我父親
My father's sitting in iron heights.
我爸爸正在經受牢獄之苦
Wrongfully convicted.
還抱著滿腹冤屈
You were wrong about him.
是你的判斷失誤
And you're wrong about this.
這次你也判斷錯了
Now I may not be able to help him,
也許我沒能力幫他
but if I can save someone from a burning building
但是如果我能從著火的大樓里救人
or stop some armed thieves, I'm gonna do it.
或者阻止一些持槍歹徒,我一定會出手
And you can't stop me.
你阻止不了我
So don't try.
別白費力氣了
You think you're so smart.
你覺得自己聰明無比
All of you.
你們都這樣
But you don't know what you don't know.
但是有些事情你們根本不清楚
And I hope that you're clever enough to figure it out
我希望你們能在發生死傷之前
before somebody gets killed.
盡快想明白
Where's the rest of your crew?
你的其他同伴呢
Just me.
只有我
What do you want, Black?
你要干什么,布萊克
The only thing I still want in life...
我的要求依舊只有一個
Your boss dead.
讓你的老板死
It's not my fault you and your team moved too slow.
你和你的隊伍動作太慢不能怪我
I told you where Stagg would be, not how long he'd be there.
我告訴你斯塔格在哪,可沒說會待多久
I need his full itinerary.
我要知道他的全部行程
And security access to his office and home.
還有他辦公室和家里的安保權限
Screw you.
做夢
I've got a reputation in the security business.
我在安保行業可是有名聲的
It's one thing if my employer gets iced.
我的老板被殺是一碼事
It's another if it happens in his bedroom.
在臥室里被殺就是另一碼事了
You'll do what I ask, Mr. Java.
你最好按我說的做,加瓦先生
What the hell are you gonna do to me without your army?
你沒有軍隊,能把我怎么樣
I am an army.
我就是軍隊