原聲文本:
Where's Barry?
巴里去哪里了
Taking a shower.
在洗澡
At three o'clock in the afternoon?
下午三點洗澡嗎
If I go up those stairs, am I gonna see Barry Allen?
如果我上樓,會看到巴里·艾倫嗎
Or are you gonna be grounded for a week for lying to me?
或者你會因為撒謊而被禁足一周
I'm sorry, daddy.
對不起,爸爸
But don't worry. I know where he went.
別擔心,我知道他去哪里了
Me too.
我也知道
I passed out again?
我又暈倒了嗎
Total metabolic failure
急性低血糖
brought on by acute hypoglycemia.
導致的新陳代謝衰竭
I'm not eating enough.
我吃得不夠
So an I.V. bag and I'm good to go?
輸一袋葡萄糖就沒事了嗎
Try 40.
四十袋還差不多
Guess you were thirsty.
看來你是渴了
We're gonna need to fashion you a new diet
我們得根據你的代謝變化
based on your metabolic changes.
為你設計新的食譜
I've done a few calculations. You need to consume
我計算了一下,你需要進食
an amount equal to roughly 850 tacos.
將近850個墨西哥卷餅
Unless we're talking cheese and guac,
除非你直接吃牛油果蘸芝士
which is like a whole other set of equations.
那樣的話結果又會不同
For Mexican, I recommend Tito's.
要想吃墨西哥菜,我推薦提托家
On Bruckner avenue?
在布拉克納街
Best burrito in the city.
他們家的玉米煎餅最棒了
Detective West.
韋斯特警探
What brings you to S.T.A.R. labs?
你怎么會來尖端科研實驗室
When I couldn't find you at your lab,
你不在你的實驗室
I started doing a little research.
我就開始調查
Turns out there's been reports of a red streak around the city,
原來最近出了一位紅衣俠
stopping muggers, rescuing people from burning buildings.
又是抗擊強盜,又是救火救人
You didn't tell him we were working together?
你沒告訴他我們在合作嗎
Joe, I can explain.
喬,我可以解釋
You already have a job in law enforcement, Barry.
你在警察局已經有工作了,巴里
I suggest you get back to it.
我建議你回去專心工作
Don't look at me. I'm on your side.
別看我,我是支持你的
Detective.
警探
We all want what's best for Barry.
我們都是為了巴里好
If you wanted what was best for Barry,
你要真是為了他好
you'd try to talk him out of this lunacy
就應該好好勸勸他
instead of encouraging him going out there risking his life.
而不是放任他出去拿自己的命開玩笑
You saw a man control the weather.
你也看到了,有個人能控制天氣
What are the police gonna do against someone like that?
警方要怎么對付那樣的人
Since the accelerator explosion
那場爆炸事件之后
we suspect there may be more like him.
我們懷疑還有類似他的人
And you're gonna do what?
你準備怎么做
Catch them?
抓他們嗎
Are you insane?
你瘋了嗎
You think because you can run real fast
你以為跑得快一點
that you're invincible? You're not!
就可以無敵了嗎,并不是