原聲文本:
Don't. Don't.
不要,不要
Freeze!
不許動
D-d-drop your weapons!
放下武器
Barry.
巴里
Barry.
巴里
Barry!
巴里
I turned around and you were gone.
我轉過身來你就不見了
What happened? Are you okay?
發生什么事了,你沒事吧
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. I...
是的,我沒事
I went after them to try and get the plates.
我跟著他們,想看清車牌
Wha...? And I...
什么······然后我就...
I fainted.
我暈倒了
Hi. Iris.
你好 愛瑞絲
Where were you?
你們去哪了
Dad, go easy.
爸爸,別緊張
I found him outside. He fainted.
我在外面找到他的,他暈倒了
You want me to get you a paramedic, Allen?
需要幫你找個醫護人員嗎,艾倫
No, I'm fine. Thanks, Eddie.
不用,我沒事,謝謝,艾迪
I thought I was dead.
我以為我死定了
I saw the gun go off, and then-boom.
我看到子彈發射出來,然后就嘣一聲
Suddenly I'm outside.
瞬間我就到外面了
I have no idea how I got there.
我根本不知道是怎么到外面的
Let me talk to you for a second.
你過來跟我談一下
Yeah.
好的
You chased those gunmen, didn't you?
你去追那幾個劫匪了,是嗎
Yeah, they must be the same guys
是的,那幾個劫匪
that knocked over the gun shop earlier today.
一定就是今天早些時候打劫槍店的人
And what were you going to do when you caught them?
如果你抓到他們了,打算怎么做
Ask them nicely to pull over?
請求他們乖乖地停到路邊嗎
You're not bulletproof.
你并不是刀槍不入
Wait. Are you?
等等,你是嗎
No, but—Okay.
不是,但是...那好
No more heroics.
不許再逞英雄
Chasing bad guys is not your job.
抓壞人不是你的工作
It's mine. You're not a cop.
是我的工作,你不是警察
Promise me.
跟我保證
Promise.
我保證
And you know Iris is not stupid.
你知道愛瑞絲可不是傻子
Start making better excuses than "I fainted."
編點比"我暈倒了"更好一點的借口