原聲文本:
Hey, Iris.
愛瑞絲
Did Barry run away again?
巴里又跑出去了嗎
Unless that's one of your homework questions, little lady,
除非這個問題出現在你的家庭作業里
it's none of your business.
不然就不關你的事,小朋友
Go on back to your room.
回你房間去吧
I want to see my dad.
我想見我爸爸
I already said no, Barry.
巴里,我說了不行
He didn't do those things. He didn't hurt my mom.
他沒做那些事,他沒有傷害我媽媽
I was there that night. I saw.
關于那晚我說的是真的,我看見了
There was a man. Yeah, I know.
當時有個男人。我知道
We've gone through this already.
我們已經談過這個了
Then why can't I go see him?
那我為什么不能見他
Because I said so.
因為我說了不可以
You're not my father! You can't tell me what to do!
你不是我爸爸,你無權告訴我該做什么
Right now, I am the only adult that gives a damn
現在,我是唯一一個關心你的成年人
what happens to you, so yes, I can tell you what to do.
所以我能告訴你你該做什么
Now go to your room.
現在回你的房間去吧
I hate you!
我恨你
This is all of your fault.
這都是你的錯
I could have taken European folklore
我本來可以選修歐洲民俗學
to cover my sociology requirement, but no.
來達到我的社會學要求,但我沒有
You said, "Take journalism, Iris.
你跟我說 "愛瑞絲,學新聞吧
Reporters have all of the fun."
當記者最有趣了"
Guess what, Barry? Reporters have none of the fun.
你猜怎么著,巴里,當記者一點趣都沒有
Journalism is boring. I'm bored.
新聞無聊死了,我現在好無聊
I blame you. What?
都怪你,怎么了
Why are you staring at me like that?
你為什么這樣看著我
You look really nice.
你看起來真美
Thanks.
謝謝
Why don't you look nice?
你為什么不好好打扮一下
This afternoon? Suit and tie?
今天下午,西裝革履
The university is giving Simon Stagg...
學校要授予西蒙·斯塔格
Simon Stagg. some big award.
西蒙·斯塔格。一個大獎
And you agreed... To explain the science stuff
你答應我 -為了你的報道
for your article. It's all coming back to me now.
要給你解釋那些科學知識,我現在想起來了
How fast can you get home and change?
你要多久才能回家換衣服
Pretty fast.
一會兒就好
Hey, Allen.
你好,艾倫
Joe asked me to see where you're at
喬讓我過來看看你在
on the evidence from the gun store shooting.
槍械店槍擊事件的證據上處理到哪一步了