原聲文本:
When do you think he'll realize
你覺得他要什么時候才會意識到
he didn't take his clothes?
他沒換衣服
Perp made off with a bunch of handguns,
罪犯們拿了幾把手槍跑了
at least six Glock 19s.
至少有六把格洛克19型手槍
Fitted with extra ammunition magazines.
還有額外的彈夾
Somebody's looking to do a whole lot of bad.
看來有人要準備大干一場啊
Hey, sorry I'm late.
不好意思我來晚了
Doing a little fall shopping, Mr. Allen?
給自己買了點秋裝啊,艾倫先生
I was going so fast this morning, I didn't even notice.
我今早出來得太匆忙了,沒注意到
I downloaded the surveillance footage off the video camera.
我把監控錄像下載下來了
Looks like only one perp.
看起來只有一個罪犯啊
Footage may only show one, but it was six guys.
錄像上可能只有一個,但實際上有六個人
Look, the tracks. They're all crossing each other.
看看這些痕跡,它們都交錯在一起
Six sets of footprints. Six guns stolen.
六種腳印,六把槍被盜
We should be looking for a crew.
這應該是團伙作案
Weird.
真奇怪
The shoes, it looks like they're all the same size.
他們穿的鞋,看起來都是一個鞋碼的
Men's tens, I'd guess.
我猜是男士的十碼
Just like you, Captain.
和你的鞋碼一樣,隊長
Not that you're a suspect, sir. I
不是說你是嫌犯,長官,我
Your ability to multi-task is truly remarkable.
你一心多用的能力真是令人贊嘆
The way you can embarrass me, the Captain, and yourself
你總是能同時讓我,隊長,還有你自己
all at the same time. Joe, I'm sorry.
都覺得難為情。喬,我很抱歉
I'm starting to think "Joe, I'm sorry" is
你就知道跟我說這句話
my actual name considering how often you say it to me.
我都覺得我的名字是"喬,我很抱歉"了
I'm dealing with a lot right now.
我要處理的事情太多了
Look, I know you are.
我知道你的境地
Believe me, I'm dealing with it, too.
相信我,我也一樣
I've always had a very simple set of beliefs.
以前我的想法非常簡單
Gravity makes things fall. Water makes things wet.
重力讓一切東西墜落,水把東西弄濕
And up until a few weeks ago, I believed
直到幾周前,我相信世界上跑得最快的人
the fastest man could run a mile in four minutes.
跑完一英里需要四分鐘
Not four seconds.
而不是四秒鐘
I could do it in three.
我三秒就能跑完
Not relevant.
好吧,當我沒說
You haven't said anything to Iris about all this, have you?
你沒跟愛瑞絲說這些吧
No, I made you a promise. I keep my promises.
沒有,我答應過你,我說到做到
Keep on lying like that,
繼續這么撒謊
you're liable to get struck by lightning again.
你還會被閃電擊中的
Get up to the lab.
現在就去實驗室
Start processing the evidence from the gun store.
開始分析從槍械店拿回來的證據