原聲文本:
My name is Barry Allen.
我叫巴里·艾倫
I am the fastest man alive.
是現今世上速度最快的人
When I was 11, my mother was murdered.
我十一歲時,我母親被殺了
I saw a ball of lightning.
我看到一道閃電
Inside the lightning there was a man.
那里面,有個人
He killed my mom.
他殺了我媽媽
I swear to God I didn't do this.
我發誓這不是我干的
Where's mom?
媽媽呢
What happened that night was impossible.
那晚發生的事讓人無法相信
Then an accident made me the impossible.
但是一場事故讓我也變得令人難以置信
You were in a coma.
你陷入了昏迷
For how long? Nine months.
昏迷了多久?九個月
Your muscles should be atrophied,
你的肌肉應該萎縮了
but instead they're in a state of cellular regeneration.
但是卻在進行細胞重生
I wasn't the only one affected, was I?
我不是唯一一個受爆炸影響的,是不是
We've been searching for other meta humans like yourself.
我們一直在尋找其他像你一樣的超能力者
All my life I've wanted to do more.
我畢生都想更加有所作為
And the first chance I get to help someone, I screw up.
但第一次幫助別人就被我搞砸了
The good you do must far outweigh the bad.
你所做的好事會遠比這些錯事更有意義
You're not gonna be in here much longer.
你不會再在里面待太久了
Whoever killed mom,
不管殺害媽媽的兇手是誰
I think I finally have a way to find them.
我總算有辦法找到他們了
This is the part where I'm supposed
到這部分我好像應該
to do the whole intro thingy.
做自我介紹了
Barry Allen, fastest man alive...
巴里·艾倫,現今世上速度最快的人
But you know all that already.
但是這個大家應該都知道了
All right, let's get to the good stuff.
那好,我們就去做點好事吧
You see that smoke? That's a fire
你看到那里的煙了嗎,那是
on Western and 3rd in downtown Central City.
中城鬧市區西街和第三大街處發生火災了
And that blur? That's me on my way to it.
還有這團疾馳殘影,是我正在趕往火災現場
I'm going 352 miles an hour.
我現在時速是352英里
And it's a slow day.
今天速度真是太慢了
This is Ladder 52.
這里是52號云梯隊
We're still at least two minutes out.
還有兩分鐘才能到達火災現場
People are gonna die in there.
到時候大樓里的人會死的
I know.
我知道
Barry?
巴里
Barry!
巴里
What? Did I miss it?
怎么了,跑過了嗎
You overshot by about six blocks.
已經跑過大約六個街區了
My bad.
怪我
Paige!
佩奇
My daughter! Has anyone seen my daughter?
我女兒,有人看到我女兒了嗎
Paige!
佩奇
You there yet?
到了嗎
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Nothing.
沒什么
Who were you talking to?
你在跟誰說話
No one. Are you talking to Barry?
沒人啊。你是在跟巴里說話吧
Who? Barry Allen?
誰?巴里·艾倫
Struck by lighting? Was in a coma for nine months?
被閃電擊中,昏迷了九個月
Woke up being able to run faster than the speed of sound?
醒來之后能跑得比音速還快的那個人
Ring a bell? No.
記起來了嗎?沒有
Haven't talked to him.
很久沒跟他說話了
Cisco, there's fire everywhere!
西斯科,這里火勢很猛
Cisco, are you still there?
西斯科,你還在嗎
Mom?
媽媽
Mommy!
媽媽
Mommy!
媽媽