原聲文本:
Barry, we've talked about this. It's time to let it go.
巴里,我們已經談過了。是時候放手了。
You have got to stop worrying about me, and live your life.
你不能老是這樣擔心我了,你得過自己的生活。
For the first time, I feel like I finally can.
我頭一次感到我能擁有自己的生活了。
The truth is, ever since the night mom died, I've been stuck in one place, missed out on a lot of things.
事實上,自從媽媽去世以來我就從未釋懷過,因此錯過了許多美好。
But I'm different now. I've made some new friends.
但現在不同了。我交了許多新朋友。
They're helping me find my way...Why is it shaped like a lightning bolt?
他們幫我找到前行的路,為什么要做成閃電狀?
So it's not boring.
這樣更有趣。
To finally move forward.
而我也總算能向前看了。
You remember when you wanted me to change my name so I wouldn't have to deal with people knowing you're my dad?
你還記得嗎?你曾想讓我改名字,這樣別人就不會知道你是我父親。
I'm glad they know. I'm so proud to be your son.
我想讓他們知道。我作為你的兒子無比驕傲。
I love you, son.
我愛你,兒子。
I love you too, dad.
我也愛你,爸爸。
My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive.
我是巴里·艾倫,是現今世上速度最快的人。
A friend recently gave me the idea for a new name.
我受到一位朋友的啟發,想到一個新名字。
And something tells me, it's gonna catch on.
而我能感覺到,這名字會非常流行。