原聲文本:
Everybody's out.
人都救出來了
What else you got for me, Cisco?
還有什么吩咐嗎,西斯科
Barry, it's Caitlin.
巴里,我是凱特琳
Hey, Caitlin.
凱特琳啊
How's your day?
你好啊
Get back to S.T.A.R. Labs. Now.
馬上回尖端科研實驗室
On my way.
這就回去
Have you both lost your minds?
你們倆都瘋了嗎
Who do you think you are?
你們以為自己是誰
Well, I'm the eyes and ears, and he's the feet.
我負責眼觀六路耳聽八方,他負責跑步救人
This isn't funny.
一點都不好笑好嗎
You could have gotten yourself killed.
你這樣會害死自己的
You can't be running around the city
你不能跟什么超音速消防員一樣
like some supersonic fireman.
去市里火災現場救人
Why not?
為什么不行
This is what we talked about:
我們不是說過了嗎
Me using my speed to do good.
要用我的速度做好事
We talked about you helping us contain
我們說的是你來
other people who might have been affected
幫我們控制其他可能
by the particle accelerator explosion.
被粒子加速器爆炸影響到的人
Meta-humans.
是去對付超能力者
And aside from Clyde Mardon, we haven't found any.
除了克萊德·馬登,我們還沒找到別人
People in this city still need help.
這座城市的人仍然需要幫助
And I can help them.
我能幫他們
We can help them.
我們能幫他們
Will you please say something?
你能說句話嗎
I think what Caitlin is saying,
我覺得凱特琳的意思是
in her own spectacularly angry way,
她以這種獨特的生氣方式想說的是
is that we are just beginning to understand
我們才剛開始了解
what your body is capable of.
你身體的能力
Not to sound like a broken record, Mr. Allen...
不是我跟你嘮叨,艾倫先生
I do caution restraint.
我覺得還是謹慎克制為妙
Dr. Wells...
威爾斯博士
I doubt restraint is how you got to be the man you are today.
你就是因為克制才取得現在的成就嗎
In a wheelchair and a pariah.
我現在是坐著輪椅被社會遺棄的人
Lack of restraint is what made me these things.
正是因為缺少克制,我才落得如此下場
Know your limits.
量力而行
Don't expect me to patch you up
你弄壞什么的時候
every time you break something.
不要每次都指望我幫你
Hey, uh... anything happen out there today?
你去救人的時候發生什么事了嗎
The sensors in the suit were kicking back
你衣服上的傳感器返回了
some weird telemetry,
一些奇怪的遙感數據
like your vitals spiked for a few seconds.
好像你的身體指數出現了幾秒的驟增
Never felt better.
我感覺很好啊
Hey, Joe, everything all right?
喬,一切都好嗎
Great. I got a fresh crime scene...
好極了,我在案發現場
a dead body...
有一具尸體
detectives interviewing witnesses...
警探正在詢問目擊者
Miles of that yellow tape stretched over everything.
黃色警戒線已經拉好了
I'm only missing one thing. Can you guess what that is?
只差一個人了,你猜是誰
I'll be right there.
我馬上就到
My day job beckons.
工作召喚我了