原聲文本:
Oh, hey, Iris.
你好,愛瑞絲
Detective.
警探,你好
Please, guys, just kiss already.
得了,你們還是接吻吧
I already know, remember?
記得嗎,我已經知道了
Thanks for being so cool about this, Barry.
謝謝你表現得這么淡定,巴里
I know it's not easy keeping a big secret.
我知道保守一個大秘密不容易
I'm getting used to it.
我正在習慣
I find it quite remarkable,
我覺得挺不可思議的
having once been a timid freshman
年度人物,感謝他為器官移植做出的貢獻
at Central City University,
一名羞澀的大一新生
to be standing before you now,
現在我已經站在你們面前
the Regents Choice for man of the year.
成為麗晶選擇獎的年度獲得者
While I very much appreciate the award,
雖然我很榮幸能夠接受這個獎項
the real honor for me is knowing that
但對我來說,真正的榮譽在于
my work in organ transference
我在器官移植方面做的工作
helps give people a second chance at life.
能夠給予人們第二次生命的機會
Thank you all very much for coming.
非常謝謝你們的到來
Okay. All right, first things first...
好了,先說重要的
Simon Stagg's work in cellular cloning
西蒙·斯塔格的細胞克隆工作
has led to huge advancements
大大促進了
in the future of organ replacement...
將來的器官替代學科的進步
Are journalists allowed to drink on the job?
記者在工作時可以喝酒嗎
Okay. If you are bored already,
好吧,如果你已經不耐煩了
just wait till we get to the science behind
還是得等到我們了解
cellular regeneration.
細胞再生背后的科學之后
I have missed this, Barry.
真懷念這種感覺,巴里
I feel like we haven't spent any quality time together
感覺我們自打你從昏迷中醒來
since you woke up from the coma.
已經好久沒有這樣待在一起了
Yeah, I've had a crazy few weeks, I know.
是的,這幾周過得真瘋狂,我知道
I thought maybe you'd been avoiding me because of Eddie.
我覺得你因為艾迪總是在回避我
I know you think it's wrong, me dating my dad's partner,
我知道你認為我和老爸的搭檔約會并不好
and I just No.
我就是 不
That is not it. At all.
并不是這么回事
Mr. Stagg, I was wondering if I could get a quote
斯塔格先生,我能否引用您的話
from you for my article.
來為我的報道添色
Not now, miss.
現在不行,小姐
I'll just make something up.
我還是自己編點東西吧
So... what were you gonna tell me?
你要跟我說什么
You looked like you were about to say something.
你看起來好像要說什么重要的事
Yeah
沒錯...
Quiet down! All of you!
安靜,所有人
Oh, my god.
天吶
Quiet!
安靜
How considerate!
想得多周到啊
You're all wearing your finest jewelry!
你們都戴著最昂貴的首飾
Almost like you knew we were coming to rob you!
好像知道我們要打劫你們一樣
Now everybody line up!
所有人排隊站好