原聲文本:
I...
我...
You lied to us.
你騙了我們
How could you not tell us you're experiencing dizzy spells?
怎么不告訴我們你有陣發性暈眩呢
We're your doctors.
我們是你的醫生
God knows what's going on inside your body.
天知道你身體內到底怎么了
Your cells are in a constant state of flux.
你的細胞處在不斷變化當中
You could be experiencing cardiopulmonary failure
你有可能會心肺衰竭
or a transient ischemic attack.
或者短暫性腦缺血
Mini stroke. Probably not.
小中風,也可能不會
You of all people should know that in science, we share.
在所有人當中你應該知道,科學要共享
We do not keep secrets.
我們之間不能有秘密
Wow... I haven't seen anyone make her that angry since Ronnie.
除了羅尼,還沒有別人讓她這么生氣
Ronnie was Caitlin's fiance?
羅尼是凱特琳的未婚夫嗎
The one that died the night of the accelerator explosion?
加速器爆炸那晚死的那個嗎
Yeah. He is...
是的,他...
missed.
失蹤了
Now...
現在...
Let's figure out why this is happening to you.
我們看看你身上到底發生了什么
We're all set.
我們都準備好了
A little padding. Just in case.
做點預防措施,以防萬一
Yeah.
好
You're sure about this, Cisco?
你確定要這樣做嗎,西斯科
Most home treadmills have a maximum speed of about
大多數家用跑步機最大速度
12 miles per hour.
只能達到每小時12英里
This one has been Cisco'ed. Trust me.
這個被西斯科改造了,相信我
It can handle your speed.
它能承受你的速度
Okay.
好的
Heart rate, blood pressure, nerve conduction all normal.
心跳,血壓,神經傳導都很正常
For Barry.
對巴里來說
Brainwave function within standard limits.
腦電波在標準限度內活動
I told you the treadmill could take it.
我說過這臺跑步機可以承受的
Caitlin.
凱特琳
Look at the glucose levels.
看他的血糖值
Oh, my god. Of course.
天哪,這就說得通了
Right? It was so obvious.
對吧?這么明顯
Glucose levels. Barry!
血糖值,巴里
We think we know why you keep
我們知道你為什么經常...
passing out.
暈倒了
Barry!
巴里