原聲文本:
Barry?
巴里?
I didn't think there was anyone else like me.
我還以為不會有人像我這樣。
I'm not like you.
我才不像你。
You're a murderer.
你是殺人犯。
Barry?
巴里?
It's over. I'm okay.
結束了。我沒事。
What you can do...it was the lightning bolt?
你的這種能力是那道閃電造成的嗎?
More or less.
差不多吧。
I'm sorry, Barry. I'm sorry I didn't believe you. And I called you crazy for chasing the impossible.
我很抱歉,巴里。我很抱歉我沒有相信你。我還因為你堅持真相而說你瘋了。
But you really did see something that night your mom died. And your dad is innocent.
看來你母親去世那晚你的確看到了什么。而你父親也的確無辜。
I need you to promise me something. I don't want you telling Iris about anything you can do, any of it.
我希望你向我保證。我希望你不要告訴愛瑞絲關于你能力的事,一個字都別說。
I want her safe. Promise me.
我希望她安全。向我保證。
Yeah.
我保證。
Hey, Slugger.
你好啊,小拳王。
You've been calling me that since I was 11. Funny thing is, I finally got into a fight today.
我十一歲后你就一直這么叫我。說來有趣,我今天總算跟別人真正打了一架。
You just got out of a coma. I'm not sure you should be picking fights. Did you win?
你昏迷剛剛醒過來。現在就急著去惹事打架不太好吧。你贏了嗎?
Yeah, I did.
沒錯,我贏了。
You didn't kill mom.
媽媽不是你殺的。
You know I know that, right?
你知道我是相信你的,對吧?
You believing me is all I need.
你相信我已經足矣。
You're not gonna be in here much longer.
你不會再在里面待很久了。
Whoever killed mom...whatever killed her...I think I finally have a way to find them, to stop them.
不管是誰是什么害死了媽媽,我總算有辦法找到元兇去阻止他們了。