原聲文本:
Mardon? On your feet. Hands on your head.
馬登?站好。雙手抱頭。
You got me.
你抓住我了。
The night of the storm, after S.T.A.R.Labs blew, after our plane went down, and I woke up on the ground alive, when I saw what I can do, I understood.
尖端科研實驗室爆炸后的那個風暴之夜,在我們的飛機墜毀之后我在地上醒來,發現自己還活著,當我發現自己的能力之后,我明白了。
I am God.
我是上帝。
Shut the hell up.
你閉嘴吧。
Turn around.
轉過身來。
Do you think that your guns can stop God?
你覺得就憑你們的槍能阻擋上帝嗎?
Why in the hell would god need to rob banks?
上帝為什么要去搶銀行?
You're right. I've been thinking too small.
說得沒錯。我的思維太狹隘了。
Barry! Barry! This thing's getting closer.
巴里!巴里!這東西離你越來越近了。
Wind speeds are 200 milesperhour and increasing. Barry, can you hear me?
風速每小時高達兩百英里,并且還在增強。巴里你聽到了嗎?
Yeah. Loud and clear.
聽到了。聽得很清楚。
If it keeps up, this could become an F5 tornado.
風速繼續增強,就會形成F5級龍卷風。
And it's headed towards the city. How do I stop it? Guys? What if I unravel it?
它正在向城市方向移動。我要如何阻止它,伙計們?我把它拆解開來行不行?
How the hell are you going to do that?
你要如何拆解它?
I'll run around it in the opposite direction, cut off its legs.
我能以相反的方向繞著它跑切斷它的腿。