原聲文本:
Watching over your city like a guardian angel...making a difference...saving people...in a flash.
你能像守護天使一樣照看你的城市,改變那座城市,拯救大眾,像道閃電一般。
Take your own advice. Wear a mask.
像你教我的那樣。記得帶個面具。
Cool. Cool.
真酷。真酷。
I've been going over unsolved cases from the past nine months, and there's been a sharp increase in unexplained deaths and missing people.
我查閱了過去九個月以來的懸案,發現不明原因的死亡和人口失蹤數量急劇上升。
Your metahumans have been busy.
你們所謂的超能力者可真忙碌。
Now, I'm not blaming you. I know you didn't mean for any of this to happen.
我不是在責怪你們。我知道你們不是有意造成這一切的。
I know you all lost something.
我知道你們都失去了一些東西。
But I need your help to catch Mardon and anyone else out there like him.
但我需要你們幫我抓住馬登,以及其他像他一樣的惡人。
But I can't do it without you.
沒有你們的幫助我不可能做到。
If we're gonna do this, I have something that might help.
假如我們要出手,我有樣東西也許能派上用場。
Something I've been playing with. Designed to replace the turnouts firefighters traditionally wear.
是個我一直在搗鼓的東西。是被設計出來替代傳統的消防隊員制服的。
I thought if S.T.A.R.Labs could do something nice for the community, maybe people wouldn't be so angry at Dr. Wells anymore.
我本想著如果尖端科研實驗室能服務一下社區,這樣也許大家就不會這么恨哈里森·威爾斯博士了。
How is it going to help me?
這能怎么幫到我?
It's made of a reinforced tripolymer.
這是由加強版的三嵌段高分子制成的。
It's heat and abrasive resistant, so it should withstand your moving at highvelocity speeds.
隔熱耐磨,所以它應該可以承受你的高速運動。
And the aerodynamic design should help you maintain control.
而它的空氣動力設計應該能讓你更好地控制。
Plus, it has builtin sensors so we can track your vitals and stay in contact with you from here.
另外,它還有內置傳感器,方便我們記錄你的生命體態并且在這里和你保持聯絡。
Thanks.
謝了。
Now how do we find Mardon?
那么我們要如何找到馬登呢?
I retasked S.T.A.R.Labs satellite to track meteorological abnormalities over central city.
我重設了尖端科研實驗室的衛星,用以追蹤城里的氣象異常現象。
We just got a ping. Atmospheric pressure dropped 20 millibars in a matter of seconds.
我們剛剛收到一個信號。數秒內大氣壓下降了20亳帕。
I've tracked it to a farm just west of the city.
我追蹤這個信號到了城西的一個農場。
I'm not saying Mardon is alive.
我不認為馬登還活著。
But if he was, this is the last place him and his brother hid out.
但假如他真的沒死,這兒就是他和他兄弟最后的藏身之處。
Let's go.
走吧。