原聲文本:
I didn't do this. I swear to god, I didn't do this.
這不是我干的。我對上帝發誓不是我。
Dad, why are they taking you?
爸爸,他們為什么把你帶走
Barry, don't go in the house.
巴里,別進屋。
Where's mom? What's gonna happen to my son?
媽媽呢?我兒子怎么辦?
Dad!
爸爸!
Barry!
巴里!
Dad!
爸爸!
Stay out of the house! Barry!
離那房子遠一點!巴里!
Joe, you know these people?
喬,你認識這些人嗎?
My daughter's best friends with their kid.
我女兒最好的朋友和他們的孩子。
I'm sorry.
我很遺憾。
Mom.
媽媽。
Barry.
巴里。
Mom!
媽媽!
So that's my story. I've spent my whole life searching for the impossible, never imagining that I would become the impossible.
這就是我的故事。我窮盡一生都在尋找那些奇跡,從來沒想到過我可能會成為這個奇跡。
So why come to me?
那你為什么來找我?
Something tells me you didn't just run 600 miles to say "Hi" to a friend.
我想你跑了600多英里的路不可能只是為了和朋友打個招呼吧。
All my life, I've wanted to just do more...Be more. And now I am.
我一生想要的只是做更多,擺脫平凡。現在我終于如愿了。
And the first chance I get to help someone, I screw up.
然后我第一個幫助別人的機會卻被我搞砸了。
What if Wells is right? What if I'm not a hero?
要是威爾斯是對的呢?如果我不是一個英雄呢?
What if I'm just some guy who was struck by lightning?
如果我只是個碰巧被閃電擊中的人呢?
I don't think that bolt of lightning struck you, Barry. I think it chose you.
我認為不是閃電碰巧擊中了你,巴里。我認為是它選擇了你。
I'm just not sure I'm like you, Oliver. I don't know if I can be some...Vigilante.
我就是不能確定自己和你一樣,奧利弗。我不知道自己是否能做好一名治安維持者。
You can be better. Because you can inspire people in a way that I never could...
你能做得更好。因為你能以一種我無法做到的方式激勵大家,鼓舞大家...