Welcome, Thorin, son of Thrain.
歡迎你,索林,索恩之子。
I do not believe we have met.
我想我們沒見過。
You have your grandfather's bearing.
你長得像你祖父。
I knew Thror when he ruled under the Mountain.
我認識索爾時他還是山下國王。
Indeed? He made no mention of you.
是嗎?他從未提過你。
What is he saying?
他在說什么?
Does he offer us insult?
他在出言侮辱我們嗎?
No, Master Gloin, he's offering you food.
不,葛羅音先生,他想請你們吃飯。
Well in that case, lead on.
這樣的話就請帶路吧。
Try it. Just a mouthful.
試一口。
I don't like green food.
我不喜歡綠色食物。
Where's the meat? Have they got any chips?
肉在哪里?他們有薯片嗎?
Kind of you to invite us.
謝謝你邀請我們。
Not really dressed for dinner.
我的服裝不適合晚宴。
Well, you never are.
你向來如此。
I can't say I fancy Elf maids myself, too thin.
我也不喜歡精靈少女,太瘦了。
They're all high cheekbones and creamy skin.
她們都有高高的顴骨和柔滑的皮膚。
Not enough facial hair for me.
臉上的毛也不夠多。
Although that one there is not bad.
不過那個還不賴。
That's not an Elf maid.
那個不是精靈少女。
That's funny.
真好笑。