The Valley of lmladris.
伊姆拉崔河谷。
In the common tongue, it's known by another name.
也就是一般人口中的……
Rivendell.
瑞文戴爾。
Here lies the Last Homely House East of the Sea.
此處是東方大海的最后庇護所。
This was your plan all along.
你一直盤算引我們來此。
To seek refuge with our enemy.
向我們的敵人尋求庇護。
You have no enemies here, Thorin Oakenshield.
你在這里沒有敵人,索林·橡木盾。
The only ill will to be found in this valley is that which you bring yourself.
河谷中唯一的敵意來自你。
You think the Elves will give our quest their blessing?
你認為精靈會為我們的遠征祈福?
They will try to stop us.
他們會試圖阻止我們。
Of course they will.
他們當然會,
But we have questions that need to be answered.
但我們有問題需要解答。
If we are to be successful, this will need to be handled with tact. And respect.
此事若我們要成功需要用到手腕和尊敬。
And no small degree of charm.
還有迷人的魅力。
Which is why you will leave the talking to me.
所以由我來負責交涉。
Mithrandir.
米斯蘭達。
Lindir. Stay sharp.
林德。小心點。
I must speak with Lord Elrond.
我得跟愛隆王談談。
My Lord Elrond is not here.
愛隆王不在這里。
Not here? Where is he?
不在這里?他在哪?
Close ranks!
集合備戰!
Gandalf.
甘道夫。
Lord Elrond.
愛隆王。
Strange for Orcs to come so close to our borders.
半獸人竟然敢如此靠近我們的邊界。
Something or someone has drawn them near.
某事或某人必然吸引了他們。
That may have been us.
有可能是我們。