Come on! Come on! Come and get me! Ha, ha! Come on.
來吧!來吧!抓我啊!走。
Stay together. Move!
別走散。跟上!
Ori, no! Get back.
歐力,不,退后。
All of you, come on. come on. Quick!
全部人,來啊,來啊,快點!
Where are you leading us?
你要帶我們?nèi)ツ模?/p>
Move! Run!
前進!快點!
There they are! This way! Quickly!
他們在那里!往這邊!快點!
There's more coming!
更多敵人殺來了!
Kili! Shoot them!
奇力!射他們!
We're surrounded!
我們被包圍了!
Where's Gandalf?
甘道夫呢?
He's abandoned us.
他拋下我們了。
Hold your ground!
守住陣地!
This way, you fools!
往這邊走,傻瓜!
Come on, move! Quickly! All of you! Come on!
快點!快點!全部人!快!
Go, go, go!
走,走,走!
Eight, nine, ten.
八、九、十。
Kili! Run!
奇力!快跑!
Elves
精靈。
I cannot see where the pathway leads.
看不到通道通到哪,
Do we follow it or no?
要走嗎?
Follow it, of course.
當然要走。
I think that would be wise.
這才是明智之舉。
Gandalf. Where are we?
甘道夫。這是哪里?
You can feel it?
你感覺得到?
Yes. It feels like... Well, like magic.
對,感覺上像是魔法。
That's exactly what it is.
正是如此。
A very powerful magic.
很強大的魔法。
There's light ahead.
前面有光線。