Bilbo. Here.
比爾博。給你。
This is about your size.
這個尺寸適合你。
I can't take this.
我不能收。
The blade is of Elvish make which means it will glow blue when Orcs or Goblins are nearby.
這把短劍是精靈做的,當半獸人或地精接近時會閃耀藍光。
I have never used a sword in my life.
我這輩子從沒用過刀劍。
And I hope you never have to.
我希望你永遠用不上。
But if you do, remember this.
但當派上用場時,請記得。
True courage is about knowing not when to take a life but when to spare one.
真正的勇氣不在于取人性命而在于饒恕性命。
Something's coming!
有東西接近。
Gandalf.
甘道夫。
Stay together! Hurry now! Arm yourselves!
大家別散開!快點!武裝自己。
Thieves! Fire! Murder! Radagast. It's Radagast the Brown.
小偷!火!殺人犯!瑞達加斯特,是褐袍瑞達加斯特。
Well... What on earth are you doing here?
話說你怎么會在這里?
I was looking for you, Gandalf.
我在找你,甘道夫。
Something's wrong. Something's terribly wrong.
大事不好了。大事非常不好。
Yes?
怎么說?
Just give me a minute.
給我一分鐘想想。
I had a thought and now I've lost it.
我剛才想到就忘了。
It was right there on the tip of my tongue.
話明明已經到了舌尖。
It's not a thought at all.
那不是話。
It's a silly old stick insect.
那是一只愚蠢的竹節蟲。
The Greenwood is sick, Gandalf.
綠森林生病了,甘道夫。
A darkness has fallen over it.
黑暗籠罩大地。
Nothing grows anymore.
萬物停止生長。
At least, nothing good.
至少長不出好東西。
The air is foul with decay.
空氣彌漫著腐臭。
But worse are the webs.
但最糟糕的是那些網。
Webs? What do you mean?
網?什么意思?
Spiders, Gandalf. Giant ones.
蜘蛛,甘道夫。很大的那種。
Some kind of spawn of Ungoliant, or I am not a Wizard.
肯定是昂哥立安的后代,不然我就不是巫師。
I followed their trail.
我跟蹤它們。
They came from Dol Guldur.
它們來自多爾哥多。
Dol Guldur? But the old fortress is abandoned.
多爾哥多?那個老堡壘早就荒廢了。
No, Gandalf. 'Tis not.
不,甘道夫。沒有。