A dark power dwells in there such as I have never felt before.
黑暗的力量盤據在那里,我感到前所未見的黑暗力量。
It is the shadow of an ancient horror.
上古的恐怖黑影。
One that can summon the spirits of the dead.
這股力量能夠召喚亡靈。
I saw him, Gandalf.
我親眼看到了,甘道夫。
From out of the darkness a Necromancer has come.
從黑暗中竄出一個死靈法師。
Radagast.
瑞達加斯特。
Quick! Quick, quick! Quick, quick! Wait for me!
快點!快點!快點!快點!快點!等等我!
Sorry.
對不起。
Try a little Old Toby.
來口老托比煙草。
It'll help settle your nerves.
幫你安定心神。
And out.
吐氣。
Now a Necromancer. Are you sure?
現在你確定是死靈法師?
That is not from the world of the living.
這絕非來自陽界。
Was that a wolf? Are there wolves out there?
是狼嗎?這里有狼嗎?
Wolves? No, that is not a wolf.
狼?不,那不是狼。
Warg scouts. Which means an Orc pack is not far behind.
座狼探子,也就是半獸人大軍就在附近。
Orc pack?
半獸人大軍?
Who did you tell about your quest beyond your kin?
除了族人你跟誰提過遠征的事?
No one.
沒有別人。
Who did you tell?
你跟誰提過?
No one, I swear.
我發誓沒有別人。
What in Durin's name is going on?
到底發生什么事?
You are being hunted.
你們在被獵殺。
We have to get out of here.
我們得離開此處。
We can't. We have no ponies. They bolted.
沒辦法,我們沒有小馬。它們跑了。
I'll draw them off.
我去引開它們。
These are Gundabad Wargs.
那些是剛達巴座狼。
They will outrun you.
它們會追上你。
These are Rhosgobel rabbits.
這些是羅斯加堡兔子。
I'd like to see them try.
鹿死誰手還很難說。