But as you got closer to the Iron Throne
但當你越來越靠近鐵王座
They got bigger and bigger and bigger.
它們變得越來越大 越來越大.
There was Ghiscar
它們是吉斯卡爾
and Valryon, Vermithrax, Essovius Archonei, Meraxes,Vhagar
瓦勒利昂, 維爾米斯拉克斯, 埃索維烏斯 阿爾喬內, 米拉西斯, 瓦格哈爾
And Balerion the dread
恐怖的貝勒里恩
Whose fire forged the Seven Kingdoms into one.
它們噴出的火焰將 七大王國 融為一體.
What happened to the skulls?
那些頭骨后來怎么樣了?
I don't know.
我不知道.
The usurper had them smashed to powder, I expect.
我猜篡奪者將它們碾成了粉末.
Scattered to the wind.
隨風飄散了.
That's very sad.
真令人悲傷.
Yes, it is.
是的, 令人悲傷.
What did I buy you for?
我買你是為了什么?
To make me sad? No, your Grace.
為了令我悲傷? 不, 陛下.
To, uh, teach your sister.
為了, 嗯, 教你妹妹.
To teach my sister how to be a better lover?
教我妹妹怎么做一個好妻子?
You think I bought you to make Khal Drogo happy?
你以為我買你是為了讓卓戈卡奧開心?
Oh, you pretty little idiot.
哦, 你這漂亮的小傻瓜.
Go on then. Get on with it.
繼續吧. 繼續.
Someday your husband will sit there and you will sit by his side.
有朝一日你的夫君將坐在那里 而你將坐在他身旁.