And they can kill.
它們還能殺死
Anyone or anything that tries to hurt them gets burned away to nothing
一切膽敢同它們為敵的東西 一切都會被它們的火焰融化
Like so many candles.
就象無數根蠟燭.
Ow.
哦.
Yes. Seeing a dragon would make me very happy.
是的. 看見一條飛龍 會令我非常快樂.
Well, after 15 years in a pleasure house,
嗯, 在窯子里呆了十五年,
I imagine just seeing the sky makes you happy.
我想能看見天空就會令你快樂了.
I was not locked in. I have seen things.
我可沒被關起來. 我見得多了.
What have you seen? I've seen
你見過什么? 我見過
A man from Asshai with a dagger of real dragonglass.
一個來自亞夏的人, 帶著一把真正的龍晶匕首.
Ooh. I've seen a man who could change his face the way that other men change their clothes.
哦. 我過一個人能夠 改變臉的樣貌, 就象其他人換衣服一樣容易.
And I've seen a pirate who wore his weight in gold and whose ship had sails of colored silk.
我還見過一個海盜, 擁有無數黃金 他的船帆都是用彩色的絲綢制成.
So have you seen one?
那么 你見過那個嗎?
A pirate ship? A dragon.
海盜船? 龍.
No. No, the last one died many years before I was born.
沒有. 沒有, 最后一條龍在我出生前許多年就已經死了.
I'll tell you what I have seen:
我要告訴你我見過的東西:
Their skulls.
它們的頭骨.
They used to decorate the throne room in the Red Keep.
曾經被用來裝飾紅堡的王座廳.
When I was very young, just three or four, my father used to walk me down the rows
那時我還很小, 只有三四歲, 我父親曾帶我走過成排的龍骨
and I'd recite their names for him.
他要我背出它們的名字.
When I got them all right, he'd give me a sweet.
如果我全說對了, 他會給我一塊糖.
The ones closest to the door were the last ones they were able to hatch and they were all stunted and wrong.
最靠近大門的頭骨屬于最后一條成功孵化的龍 因為方法錯誤而發育不全.
Skulls no bigger than dog skulls.
只有狗的頭骨那樣大.