I think I may have found a way to fix your network.
我想我應該找到修好你的網絡的方法了。
How?
怎么修?
I've written a firmware patch that should allow the nodes to handle an increased number of connections.
我編寫了一個固件補丁應該能夠允許節點處理更多的接入線路。
I'm uploading it now.
現在正在上傳。
It's working.
成功了。
The network is up.
連上網了。
You did it.
你做到了。
No, you did, Mr. Hasan.
不,是你做到了,哈桑先生。
You took an obsolete and forgotten technology and created a modern, invisible communications network.
你利用一個早已被人遺忘的廢棄科技建造了一個現代的隱形聯絡網。
I just did it to get Ben back.
我只是為了救回本。
Then we have little time to waste.
那我們得抓緊時間了。
Yeah. It's Ali.
喂。我是阿里。
The network is up.
網絡好了。
You can use it.
你們可以用了。
That's good.
很好。
Guess what we needed was the right motivation, huh?
我們需要的只是對的動力,是吧?
I gave you what you wanted. Now give me back my son.
我給了你你想要的。現在把兒子還給我。
Relax, old man.
放松,老東西。
You're gonna get him.
你會得到他的。
But right now I'm in the middle of something.
但現在我有點忙。
Sit still.
耐心等著。
I'll be in touch.
再聯系。
What? Hello?
什么?喂?
Now what?
現在怎么辦?
Now we call John.
現在我們打給約翰。
You put a lot of trust in your friend.
你非常信任你的朋友。
I do.
是的。
In all the time I've known him, he's never let me down.
在我認識他的時間里,他從未讓我失望。
Hello?
喂?
It's me.
是我。
I'm borrowing the gang's mesh network.
我借用了幫派的網狀網絡。
I'm sending you the location of the node they're connected to.
我現在把他們接入網絡的節點地點發給你。
They should be within a few hundred feet.
他們應該就在百十米之內。
I'm on my way.
我馬上就到。
I'll let Shaw know.
我去通知肖。
John, remember to be careful.
約翰,千萬小心。
Just like old times, huh, Finch?
宛如昨日重現啊,芬奇?
ardly, Detective.
才沒有呢,警探。
Network's up.
線路能用了。
Dominic says he wants everyone rolling out in 30 minutes.
多米尼克要所有人半小時內撤離。
What about the kid?
那小子怎么辦?
As soon as we're done here, we'll take him back to his pops.
等我們這邊完事了,就帶他去找他爸。
Then we throw them both in the river.
然后把他倆一塊扔河里去。