Shaw, you in position?
肖,就位了嗎?
Yeah, at least until the owners come home from dinner.
是的,至少在房主吃完飯回家之前是沒問題了。
All right, I got eyes on.
好了,看見目標了。
Copy. Stand by.
收到。原地待命。
Now, just remember, Reese, you're NYPD.
現在,記住,里瑟,你是紐約警察。
You go all Rambo, I won't be there to bail you out this time.
你這次再玩蘭博那套,我可沒法保你出來了。
I'm a reformed man, Shaw, following the rules and keeping a low profile.
我洗心革面了,肖,循規蹈矩保持低調。
Let's go.
開工。
We got a dozen cars moving out, every brick, every borough tonight.
有幾車貨要脫手今晚要挨街挨區派。
Look out!
小心!
That's your idea of a low profile?
這就是你的"低調"?
What the hell?
搞什么鬼?
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Beats me.
問倒我了。
Appears to be some kind of traffic accident.
看來是交通事故。
Elias says hello.
以利亞向你問好。
Looks like a gang dispute over drugs.
看來是黑幫的毒品糾紛。
The SUV was coming from that house, which gives me probable cause to take a closer look.
車子是從那棟房子開出來的,所以我有理由前去瞧瞧。
Got your back, Detective.
全力支援,警探。
Go check it out.
出去看看。
Anybody comes near this place, kill them.
有人接近,格殺勿論。
Bag it all up.
全部裝袋。
We're moving out.
馬上轉移。
If you see something, shoot it.
看到東西就開槍。
Took care of your welcoming party.
剛處理掉了你的歡迎隊。
They didn't look too friendly.
他們看起來真不友好。