Reese, your buddies in blue are getting close.
里瑟,你的警服同伴快到了。
I have to find Ben.
我得找到本。
He's gone.
他不在。
So is Link.
林克也一樣。
I got 'em.
我看到他們了。
They went out the back.
他們從后門出來了。
I can't get a clear shot.
視野不清無法狙擊。
Me again.
又是我。
Time's up.
時間到。
Good luck, Reese.
自求多福吧,里瑟。
Down on the ground!
趴在地上!
Finally.
總算來了。
It's good to see you guys.
見到你們真好。
Riley, narcotics.
萊利,緝毒組的。
John?
約翰?
Put Ali on.
讓阿里接。
Hello? Dad?
喂?爸爸?
Ben. Are you all right?
本。你還好嗎?
Did they hurt you?
他們傷到你了嗎?
I'm okay. They destroyed the store.
我沒事。店被他們砸了。
It doesn't matter.
那不重要。
You're all right. That's all that matters.
你沒事。才是最重要的。
It was never about the store.
店根本不是問題。
But they'll come back.
但他們會再回來。
So we will move.
那我們就搬家。
We are the store, Ben, you and me.
我們就是店,本,你和我。
Just come home.
回家吧。
Homeland Security.
梅格·沃特金斯,國土安全部。
What happened here?
這里出什么事了?
Gang war over drugs, Ma'am.
黑幫毒品糾紛,女士。
Gangs?
黑幫?
I don't think so.
我看不然。
Ma'am?
女士?